300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dogs used as Shark Bait!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so sick for the full story,Careful pictures are very disturbing go to this web site www.Worldnetdaily.com go to Page#2 scroll down to thread title and read!What is this Cruel World coming too........

That is f*ckin horrible. I dont like cats and I wouldnt even do that to them.
    si vis pacem para bellum

Comment

Look at that dog. He/she's so cute! How could anyone do that to a dog? People are just sick.

Comment

OMG... that ****es me off... I wish we could hook who ever did that up and throw them in the water like that....
        THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

Isn't "The Sun" the equivalent of the US' "National Enquirer" ?

Comment

Funny how no blood is shown. Looks like a computer altered photo to me. Besides, how long do you think the hooks would stay in that place if indeed drug behind a boat. I am waving the Bulls**t flag here. I know PETA would never let that go on without making headline somewhere... Bogus story I say...

CT

Comment

I smell BS....
              Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

I thought it was BS too, but all evidence says no. We were discussing it over at jeepforum.com and while the Sun is a tabloid, it seems this is all true. The dog pictured had the hooks removed by a vet. Also, someone wrote PETA and they responded saying that they are aware of it for some time now and have campaigns to stop it.

That's just what others have said so far.

Here is also a French site with a short video showing the vet.
                VIDEO
                Last edited by YJ95; 10-04-2005, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by YJ95
                  I thought it was BS too, but all evidence says no. We were discussing it over at jeepforum.com and while the Sun is a tabloid, it seems this is all true. The dog pictured had the hooks removed by a vet. Also, someone wrote PETA and they responded saying that they are aware of it for some time now and have campaigns to stop it.

That's just what others have said so far.
                  It disturbed me greatly,Iam a long time animal lover,I had to put down a family dog named Sweetie 9 yrs ago by a vet due to illness,I held that Dog in my arms and kept saying,You are Loved as the Tears streamed down my face,as she was put down by the vet,he even was teary eyed as well,The fee was wavied by the clinic,now 9yrs later I have 3 dogs and a 12yr old cat.I spent $600 on surgery for the Dog that replaced Sweetie,her name is Mama Demus a half mixed Begal,who keeps me up at nights barking at all the neighborhood rabbitts.Iam glad Peta is a where of this situation and puts a immediate stop to it,Thanks for your Post it helps

Comment

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005450292,00.html

Comment

Originally posted by Medea
                      This is so sick for the full story,Careful pictures are very disturbing go to this web site www.Worldnetdaily.com go to Page#2 scroll down to thread title and read!What is this Cruel World coming too........
                      I dont know whats scarier, the fact that they use dogs as shark bait or that you searched this article out

PittsburghKid
                      Reputation is the cornerstone of power

Rest in Peace: Officer David "Hazel" Pugh; Neville Island Police Department; I'll miss you friend

PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY POLICE
                      Written - Passed
                      Physical test - Passed
                      Background Investigation - Finished
                      Oral Board - Passed
                      Polygraph - Passed
                      Chief's Decision - Pending
                      Medical Exam - Pending Chief's Decision
                      Psycological Exam - Pending Chief's Decision

Comment

Look at the source, it says it all. Plus that is a nice photoshop pic of the hook in the dogs mouth. I dont buy this one bit.

PittsburghKid

p.s. - I just read that BatBoy, with the GOP canidacy will be running for President in 2008 with BigFoot the Democratic canidate
                        Reputation is the cornerstone of power

Rest in Peace: Officer David "Hazel" Pugh; Neville Island Police Department; I'll miss you friend

PRINCE GEORGE'S COUNTY POLICE
                        Written - Passed
                        Physical test - Passed
                        Background Investigation - Finished
                        Oral Board - Passed
                        Polygraph - Passed
                        Chief's Decision - Pending
                        Medical Exam - Pending Chief's Decision
                        Psycological Exam - Pending Chief's Decision

Comment

Man my allergies are really bothering me today. aaaAAAAAABULL****AAAAAaaa. Excuse me. Now about the story....
                          It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses....Hit it!

Comment

Agreed..Rabbit

Comment

The WORLD NEWS is the same Piece of DETRITUS that had an article on the 10 MOST UGLY PEOPLE . AND they put a picture of a Phoenix Officer named Greg Schecterle, who was burned up in a rear end Crown Vic Accident. They put his face and a personal family photo on their site,. SCUMBAGS to the UMPTEEEEENTH degree. After some media {real} uproar they offered an apology and gave some cash to Ofc. Schecterles charity.
                              http://www.officerjason.com/
                              WOrld News Can go F' Off and go bankrupt.
                              I got nothing for now

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3848 users online. 275 members and 3573 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X