300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bit of sad News to Report!

A former member of o.com ProCop75 was diagnosed with Cancer,He wanted to pass the information along to all of you.He misses not being able to visit with you all on the computer,will pass on any futher information when I hear from him.

Wish him the best of luck and a speedy recovery. Hang in there brother
    It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses....Hit it!

Comment

That's just really really sad. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family as they all go through this difficult time.

Comment

Wish him a speedy recovery. My prays are with him and his family.

Comment

I don't know ProCop75 ~ but none the less, cancer is a tough battle. Please tell him that he will be missed around here and we'll all be praying for full remission !!!

Originally posted by Medea
          A former member of o.com ProCop75 was diagnosed with Cancer,He wanted to pass the information along to all of you.He misses not being able to visit with you all on the computer,will pass on any futher information when I hear from him.
          [FONT=Garamond][SIZE=4][COLOR=Indigo]Oh listen tender lumplings let me take you by the hands...I

Comment

ProCop75, IS one of the nicest, friendliest people on this board! He gave me awesome words of encouragement when I found out I was hired with my PD. My thoughts and prayers go to him and his family.

Medea, if you chat with him again, please let him know that I am wishing the best for him, and adding him to my prayers......
            When I'll be the girl that you love, you'll be the boy that I hate...

Comment

Give him my thoughts and prayers. Hope for a quick and great recovery..
              Easy E
              I got nothing for now

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I wish Procop all the best and to get well
                THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

Originally posted by Quopper
                  ProCop75, IS one of the nicest, friendliest people on this board! He gave me awesome words of encouragement when I found out I was hired with my PD. My thoughts and prayers go to him and his family.

Medea, if you chat with him again, please let him know that I am wishing the best for him, and adding him to my prayers......
                  He appreciates all the responses and well wishes,Found out its very disturbing,involving his (manhood)

Comment

ProCop....Hope you recover quickly. You are in my prayers.

Comment

Thoughts and Prayors are with you brother!!! Best of luck to ya, and we'll see ya back on here sooner than you think!
                      Irish Toasts
                      When we drink, we get drunk.
                      When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
                      When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
                      When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
                      So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

Comment

Iam somewhat at a loss for words here,just found out that other problems have surfaced.PC was dx as having (ALS) for those of you who are not aware its the Lou Geheigs Disease,His survial rate is between 2 and 5 years.He is off to the Mayo Clinic for a 2nd opinion!

Comment

My thoughts and prays are with you ProCop75.

Comment

Sorry to hear. Get better Procop, youll be back out in the streets sooner than you think.
                            U.S. Coast Guard R since 2006.
                            Petty Officer Third Class (E-4)

Comment

Prayers and good wishes to ProCop and his family.
                              Molly Weasley makes Chuck Norris eat his vegetables.

sigpic

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3810 users online. 245 members and 3565 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X