Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I throw this question out here, risking a possible lynching by some on this board!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I throw this question out here, risking a possible lynching by some on this board!

Ok, is it just me or do the majority of women found in LE and the military tend to be less than pleasing to the eyes? I know ugly women can be found in all professions but they seem to gravitate in huge numbers towards LE and the military.......Yes, I know...I 'm very shallow, but it's one of those questions you can only ask online. Ain't anonymity grand?
    Last edited by IloveAmerica; 09-29-2005, 03:07 PM.

You mean the bull dyke look ???????

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
      You mean the bull dyke look ???????

That's one of em'

Comment

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Last time I checked eye candy was not a requirement to join any LE department.

I personally haven't noticed any absolute disasters over on my end of the border. Mind you, I don't really focus my attention on the female officers.

Comment

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Last time I checked eye candy was not a requirement to join any LE department.
          Never said it was.

Comment

okay, what about the ones that get a "nip and a tuck" and now wear bow ties instead of a regular tie. *no ****, saw it on channel 5 last night*

Comment

Can anyone say PFC Lynndie England?? Is that what you is referring to?
              I know a ton of female cops and about a whole 3 of them are attractive, but again Iaint no ROMEO, YO
              I got nothing for now

Comment

Originally posted by e-man
                Can anyone say PFC Lynndie England?? Is that what you is referring to?
                I know a ton of female cops and about a whole 3 of them are attractive, but again Iaint no ROMEO, YO

Yes, PFC England is a perfect example.

Comment

I've seen quite a few nice looking female officers out here in CA.
                  "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Originally posted by pkagel
                    I've seen quite a few nice looking female officers out here in CA.

You're lucky, the only cute ones I see are in the movies.

Comment

wow honestly most if not ALL female cops i have seen in toronto have been good looking ....mmmmmmmmmm women cops....

Comment

Sooo, what do you call a male badge bunny

Originally posted by MAD_MAX333
                        wow honestly most if not ALL female cops i have seen in toronto have been good looking ....mmmmmmmmmm women cops....
                        "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

You mean the ones that look 'ok' when they are sitting in the car and when they get out you get sick?
                          I do agree, there are a lot of unattractive female cops out there. On the other hand, there are also a lot of unattractive male cops lol.

Comment

Originally posted by NJladyGlock21
                            You mean the ones that look 'ok' when they are sitting in the car and when they get out you get sick?
                            I do agree, there are a lot of unattractive female cops out there. On the other hand, there are also a lot of unattractive male cops lol.
                            This is true, I've seen some male cops whom I swear practice at being ugly. The type that fell off the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down. However, we can't ignore the point I've brought up. Is this a phenomenon? Why are so many homely women attracted to the fields of LE and Military?

Comment

I aint in to dudes or anything, but I can tell unattractive when I see it. And guys in LE aren't really statistically much higher ranking then the females in the looks department.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2913 users online. 193 members and 2720 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X