300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, I got the job!!!!!!!!!!!

I went in for my "interview" yesterday and it wasn't even an interview. It was the chief wanting to make me a conditional offer of employment. Conditional meaning, I have to pass a physical, pass a drug screen, I have to terminate my employment with Park City as a reserve officer, and have to pass a one year probation with the minimum satisfactory score.

I am so psyched!!!!!!!!

It starts out at $17.28 an hour(Which is the highest paid dept. in Utah County) I get full benefits and a take home car after my FTO period.

I will finish up here at Convergys(Cisco) next Friday, and start on the 9th of October.

WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you ever have sprained ankle, give me a call.

Awsome, good job man!!!
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

As someone going through the recruitment process, I am always thrilled to hear when someone makes it.

Congrats, and best wishes!

Comment

Congratulations, Dave!!!!

Of course, I had no doubt that you would.
        All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Thanks everyone!!!!!

Comment

Congrats, glad to hear you made it.
            "I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

Second City Cop

Comment

congrats Sugarlips!

Comment

congratulations dave, hope you enjoy your new job.

Comment

Congrats Vulvanator......how ya feeling?

Comment

Thanks again everyone. And Styx, I feel good. Hearing the news, actually, I feel GREAT

Comment

Originally posted by DaveinUtah
                      Thanks again everyone. And Styx, I feel good. Hearing the news, actually, I feel GREAT

Thats great that you got job without even an oral board.

Also, glad to hear you are feeling great. Any better now.

Comment

Originally posted by toby101
                        Thats great that you got job without even an oral board.

Also, glad to hear you are feeling great. Any better now.
                        Actually, over the last 4 months or so, I had a written test, an oral board, a psych test, a background check and two chief's interviews.

As far as how I am feeling, reguarding the appendectomy, I am coming along good. Have another doctors appointment tomorrow. Hopefully, she clears me to start work by the 9th.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveinUtah
                          Actually, over the last 4 months or so, I had a written test, an oral board, a psych test, a background check and two chief's interviews.

As far as how I am feeling, reguarding the appendectomy, I am coming along good. Have another doctors appointment tomorrow. Hopefully, she clears me to start work by the 9th.

If he doesn't release you tomorrow, tell him you want another doctor.

Comment

Congrats!!! That's awesome...... good luck, have fun & be safe!
                            Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
                            and I'm not sure about the former.
                            -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

Or maybe he shouldn't be released. No reason to risk injury when he could go to a later academy.

Originally posted by toby101
                              If he doesn't release you tomorrow, tell him you want another doctor.
                              "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 158282 users online. 127 members and 158155 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Today.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X