Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audio from JetBlue Emergency Landing.

http://joepodcaster.libsyn.com/index.php?post_id=22883

Interesting. About 4 minutes in they say it is a sensor fault, and that the gear is straight.

Glad they got that situation worked out, though!
    A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Being a pilot myself, I can say that this pilot did one hell of a job. He maintained his composure yet was still extremely cautious. His landing was superb and a classic "soft field landing." Too many pilots get themselves killed because they take a relatively minor situation and freak out. This guy deserves a promotion and a raise.
    It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses....Hit it!

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitMPD
      Being a pilot myself, I can say that this pilot did one hell of a job. He maintained his composure yet was still extremely cautious. His landing was superb and a classic "soft field landing." Too many pilots get themselves killed because they take a relatively minor situation and freak out. This guy deserves a promotion and a raise.
      And Don't forget all the Prayers that were being said to bring them down safley.PRAISE THE LORD,we have had enough Tragedy for a while in this country!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5252 users online. 293 members and 4959 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X