Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weird Sighting of the Day

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Weird Sighting of the Day

    Today I was driving down the highway in a city in north louisiana and I'm looking at the guy in front of me driving a boat with a large mass in it. I looked a little closer and this guy had a frickin alligator that stretcheed from one end of the fishing boat to the other. I couldn't believe it.

    So what's the weridest thing you've ever seen driving down the road or the strangest person you've ever encountered?

    By the way in Louisiana it is a crime to steal an alligator (that belongs to someone), it's skin, part of an alligator whether dead or alive (can't imagine screwing around with a live alligator to take part of him). Must have intent to deprive the other person permanently of the alligator.

    Jail time for this offense if valued at more than 500- no more than tens years, or fined not more than 3000 dollars, or both.
    We must be the only weird state that has this law. Any of you guys in florida have this one?

  • #2
    Now I don't know about you Dust but, I'm hoping you just let that one go. I couldn't imagine trying to book that into evidence. What do you say to the guy on the stop ....... "the reason I stopped you was, ughhhh, because your alligator was, ughhh, sticking out of the boat......."

    Comment


    • #3
      Saw a guy that had a coyote he shot tied up so it looked like it was standing up looking over the top of his pickup...pretty disturbing actually since the coyote was pretty messed up.
      si vis pacem para bellum

      Comment


      • #4
        Carcop since I'm not a cop yet, I didn't stop the guy for the alligator. Even I was a cop I wouldn't have either. I was just commenting on the need for a weird law, cannot imagine it being used too many times.

        Comment


        • #5
          Pulled over a back woods crazy redneck. He had hit a deer with his car and was bringing it home in the back seat of his car. His car was a old beat up hatchback. The deer was bleeding all over the seat. It was about a 95 degree day and that carcass was just cooking through the glass.

          By the way, He was suspended (of course) and had two loaded rifles in the car (of course)
          Retired 02/01/13

          Comment


          • #6
            The 50+ year old tattooed and pierced transvestite who insists he's a girl in fashion design. He comes into Wal-Mart dressed in really tight short dresses or skirts without wearing underwear. Apparently everyone knows him from somewhere.

            This almost seems minor compared to that, but one night I was up at the front check-outs and a guy walked in wearing a wedding dress.

            And for my dead animal one. I was driving to school last winter when I noticed a truck with something brown in it. I get up close to it, and here the guy has a dead moose in the back.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by bigcop97
              Pulled over a back woods crazy redneck. He had hit a deer with his car and was bringing it home in the back seat of his car. His car was a old beat up hatchback. The deer was bleeding all over the seat. It was about a 95 degree day and that carcass was just cooking through the glass.

              By the way, He was suspended (of course) and had two loaded rifles in the car (of course)
              hahaha, the ( of course) part was classic, i can picture the redneck now...

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Highwaystreets
                hahaha, the ( of course) part was classic, i can picture the redneck now...

                And I just got the redneck 12 days of Christmas stuck in my head.

                Comment


                • #9
                  SpeeDee - You live in Saskatchewan and the wierdest dead animal sighting is a dead moose???? You must live in the city.
                  But by the grace of God, I am what I am.
                  1 Corinthians 15:10

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I was working patrol one day for a Rural Oklahoma county.I was behind a pickup truck hauling some long boards in the back.I noticed as I got closer that a Cow Dog was riding on the boards sticking out he back of the truck.Every little bump the truck hit,the boards would bounce and give the dog a littel spring board action.I was kinda amused by this and was watching as I went along.then I remembered that tehre was a pretty good dip in the road ahead and the guy was not slowing down for it.So he hits it and sure nuff the dog is sent flying!!!!I slow down as the dog hits the pavement in front of me and tumbles and rols and few times and finally comes to a stop.The dog gets up and runs sideways for a few feet then regains its composure and takes off in pursuit of the truck!!!!I think to myself.....HOLYCRAP!!!Any dog that can live through that deserves a helping hand!!So I pull up next to the dog running down the middle of the lane and yell at teh dog andstop nad he jumps in the Patrol car with me.i quickly chase down the driver and stop the truck.I walk up to the truck and the dog jumps into the back of the truck like nothing had happen.I make contact with the driver and he had no idea the dog had bouunced out.He says to me "He bounced out again huh!!" I said yes sir,and the driver says "Thats about 10 times now!!I have gotten to where I don't even stop for him anymore!!!'I said ok,and turned around and drove off laughing!!
                    FILL YOUR HANDS!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by 51094
                      SpeeDee - You live in Saskatchewan and the wierdest dead animal sighting is a dead moose???? You must live in the city.
                      Yeah, I do live in the city. The fact that it was a dead moose in the city is what makes it weird.

                      There's not too many strange road kill sightings here. I have yet to not be able to identify anything while playing "name the road kill" with my friends on the way to Regina.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Bigg Dogg
                        I was working patrol one day for a Rural Oklahoma county.I was behind a pickup truck hauling some long boards in the back.I noticed as I got closer that a Cow Dog was riding on the boards sticking out he back of the truck.Every little bump the truck hit,the boards would bounce and give the dog a littel spring board action.I was kinda amused by this and was watching as I went along.then I remembered that tehre was a pretty good dip in the road ahead and the guy was not slowing down for it.So he hits it and sure nuff the dog is sent flying!!!!I slow down as the dog hits the pavement in front of me and tumbles and rols and few times and finally comes to a stop.The dog gets up and runs sideways for a few feet then regains its composure and takes off in pursuit of the truck!!!!I think to myself.....HOLYCRAP!!!Any dog that can live through that deserves a helping hand!!So I pull up next to the dog running down the middle of the lane and yell at teh dog andstop nad he jumps in the Patrol car with me.i quickly chase down the driver and stop the truck.I walk up to the truck and the dog jumps into the back of the truck like nothing had happen.I make contact with the driver and he had no idea the dog had bouunced out.He says to me "He bounced out again huh!!" I said yes sir,and the driver says "Thats about 10 times now!!I have gotten to where I don't even stop for him anymore!!!'I said ok,and turned around and drove off laughing!!

                        Why didn't you ticket this moron.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Bigg Dogg
                          I was working patrol one day for a Rural Oklahoma county.I was behind a pickup truck hauling some long boards in the back.I noticed as I got closer that a Cow Dog was riding on the boards sticking out he back of the truck.Every little bump the truck hit,the boards would bounce and give the dog a littel spring board action.I was kinda amused by this and was watching as I went along.then I remembered that tehre was a pretty good dip in the road ahead and the guy was not slowing down for it.So he hits it and sure nuff the dog is sent flying!!!!I slow down as the dog hits the pavement in front of me and tumbles and rols and few times and finally comes to a stop.The dog gets up and runs sideways for a few feet then regains its composure and takes off in pursuit of the truck!!!!I think to myself.....HOLYCRAP!!!Any dog that can live through that deserves a helping hand!!So I pull up next to the dog running down the middle of the lane and yell at teh dog andstop nad he jumps in the Patrol car with me.i quickly chase down the driver and stop the truck.I walk up to the truck and the dog jumps into the back of the truck like nothing had happen.I make contact with the driver and he had no idea the dog had bouunced out.He says to me "He bounced out again huh!!" I said yes sir,and the driver says "Thats about 10 times now!!I have gotten to where I don't even stop for him anymore!!!'I said ok,and turned around and drove off laughing!!
                          *Spit* DING!
                          It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses....Hit it!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by toby101
                            Why didn't you ticket this moron.
                            What would he ticket him for? Littering?
                            Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I guess I should have knocked on wood after my previous post.

                              Tonight I went out for a drive along the highway and on my way back I noticed all these bits and pieces on the road and as I get a little further right in the middle on the road was the head of a coyote. I found it rather disturbing. It's not every day I see a head laying on the road.

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 5867 users online. 332 members and 5535 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X