300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the most disgusting thing ever

In your mind, what is the most disgusting thing that you see on a day to day basis. I am talking about things like a messy house, nasty bathroom.

Here I will start you out here.

1.) People who have nasty houses, and you don't know what you are walking on.

2.) Food workers who takes money, and then touches the food.

3.) Taking a dump in a public restroom

4.) Week old dishes

I think that will give you a good start.

Doing house calls(electrical) and the stench of cat **** hits you before you even knock on the f-ing door.

Cat and dog ****/**** all over the place( ie....floors and countertops-yes you read it right)

I have gone home many a times after some calls to change because the cat **** stench was in my clothes.

How people live that way
    Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

the threads about which officers are ****ty and which ones whos **** dont stink, and about youre not a good officer if you answer your calls, and monday quarterbacking in general,and talking **** when you only have one side of a story, especially when the story you get is from your guys, ,,thats pretty disgusting,

Comment

Think women's public restroom in university.

- skid marks
        - tp all over floor, in john
        - unflushed toilets
        - used tampons
        - stink

and lo and behold! There's a bunch of stupid chicks hanging out and EATING in there!

It's hard to resist the urge to shake them until their teeth fall out.

Comment

Originally posted by Soon2Be
          - skid marks
          dang,, thats nasty, could have dont without that,,,

Comment

Originally posted by gotthblues
            dang,, thats nasty, could have dont without that,,,
            But the title says "What is the most disgusting thing ever"!!

It IS freakin nasty, and thats the environment I work in. Everyday I curse the students and pray for May to hurry the hell up.

Comment

Originally posted by Soon2Be
              But the title says "What is the most disgusting thing ever"!!

It IS freakin nasty, and thats the environment I work in. Everyday I curse the students and pray for May to hurry the hell up.
              yea but,,,blaaaahh,, i wasnt expecting that,,, ,

well, i feel for ya then,, and ,,,and,, and, well i dont know what to say to that.

Comment

buttercups toejam..its pretty thick looking, almost like boysenberry syrup and funyons mixed together

Comment

Originally posted by MP_HANDLER
                  buttercups toejam..its pretty thick looking, almost like boysenberry syrup and funyons mixed together

Oh now that is just wrong!!!
                  All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

how can it be wrong when its true..i know you werent anywhere close to my corner so it couldnt be that

Comment

Anyone want some pancakes, I am cooking.

God help us all if I am cooking.

Comment

how can it be wrong when its true..i know you werent anywhere close to my corner so it couldnt be that

Then my vote goes for your ointment and funyun filled corner.
                        All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Originally posted by Buttercup
                          Then my vote goes for your ointment and funyun filled corner.
                          oh sure, blame it on something else. how typical

Comment

I used to do demolition in Detroit. We would rip apart old burned houses that were without power for 3 months or more. In these houses were refrigerators usually about halfway filled with food. We would have to pick it up and drag it out of the house. Pick it up and throw it in the dumpster. About 90% of the time the frige would leak out as it was being thrown over. It was fun.
                            One time my buddy was putting this frige over with a new guy. Bad idea. The doors swung open and a green chicken slapped him in the face. I **** you not. It was so funny. The rest of us are falling over laughing and he was falling over puking,
                            "In these modern times, many men are wounded for not having weapons or knowledge of their use."
                            -Achille Marozzo, 1536

Ne Obliviscaris - Do Not Forget

Comment

oh sure, blame it on something else. how typical

It's not blame if it's true.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5515 users online. 309 members and 5206 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X