300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oklahoma, what a messed up state

i was just watching the news, and this morning a driver found a newborn baby laying in the grassy ditch along a highway,, baby was only around 1 or 2 hrs old, and is fine,,

they reported that there is a statute here that if the baby is less than 72hrs old, you can legally drop the baby off at a firestation, police dept, hospital with no questions asked,,, what the hell is wrong with this state?

At least the baby was found it time, thank God!!! We have the same law in CA and these idiots still do the same thing.
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Originally posted by pkagel
      At least the baby was found it time, thank God!!! We have the same law in CA and these idiots still do the same thing.
      no kidding, i am glad there atlest is an alternative to dumping one, but, i was shocked to hear this,

Comment

Same law here.... which is better than the side of the road or dumpster. Except they still leave them in the dumpster or side of the road.
        Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
        and I'm not sure about the former.
        -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

I think most places have some sort of law like that. Its kinda like a no questions asked policy. It goes both ways, The turd who knocked up some teen should have his nuts removed without anesthesia and the female have her ovaries removed. BUT it is better than leaving a newborn in a garbage can or in a cooler along the Hudson River Parkway....
          I got nothing for now

Comment

okay, makes more sense now,, the woman who "found" the baby, is actually the mother, what a piece of ****,

she first said she was going to work and saw some towels on the side of the road, in the country, and just decided to stop and see what it was, what a good sameritan,,,,

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,, need to ,, never mind,

Comment

I agree with what you were thinking......darn laws need some loopholes.

Originally posted by gotthblues
              grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,, need to ,, never mind,
              "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

they sheriff reported that the child was still cover in blood, other fluids, and so on, just put in a white towel and placed on the side of the road, out in the country,,my goosh,,,has that piece of **** ever heard of coyotes, buzzards, people just never cease to **** me off.

Comment

they sheriff reported that the child was still cover in blood, other fluids, and so on, just put in a white towel and placed on the side of the road, out in the country,,my goosh,,,has that piece of **** ever heard of coyotes, buzzards, people just never cease to **** me off.
                  In TN they throw them in Dumpsters or trashcans in ladies Restrooms,Its just not OK its all over the Country!

Comment

some people i tell you what. I thought the dog I found was bad but that is horrible. I know how coyotes are around here with deer guts, insane.
                    si vis pacem para bellum

Comment

they have that same law here in RI. I guess its better than the alternative

Comment

i was just watching the news, and this morning a driver found a newborn baby laying in the grassy ditch along a highway,, baby was only around 1 or 2 hrs old, and is fine,,

they reported that there is a statute here that if the baby is less than 72hrs old, you can legally drop the baby off at a firestation, police dept, hospital with no questions asked,,, what the hell is wrong with this state?
                        So do you actually have any good reason why you are condemning a whole state for one idiot's actions????????????
                        "I will not use my patrol car as a desert prerunner unless in pursuit."

Comment

It happens in alot of places,not just Oklahoma.
                          FILL YOUR HANDS!!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5374 users online. 320 members and 5054 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X