Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

They didn't cover this at the academy....

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They didn't cover this at the academy....

I now know what lunch feels like. This is me last week:

Aww, he looks friendly. Did you remember to tell him to have a nice day?

Comment

Aren't bears affraid of a lot of noise?

So what did you do and where were you that you were able to find bears?

Comment

hey jakflak i see you decided to post your pictures here!
        I almost used one of them last week. We had to do some classification of animals in science class w/ a picture and I thought about picking the polar bear cuz i knew where I could get a good pic but I chose the horse instead.

Anyways, as I said before that would sooo scare the crap out of me if that happened to me lol
        Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

Damn Man, look at that those bangs! Do you skateboard... opps.. snow board on days off??

Nice pic, I'll stick with my big city clients. Unlike you, I might still see my pension if one of them bites me!!!

Comment

That is pretty sweet, scary as heck, but sweet pic!
            "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Originally posted by Spee-Dee
              Aren't bears affraid of a lot of noise?

So what did you do and where were you that you were able to find bears?
              The bears are all over town. Our village is only 1/4 mile across the long way, so there's not much for them to be scared by. There aren't even any roads coming in or out.

Comment

Originally posted by jakflak
                The bears are all over town. Our village is only 1/4 mile across the long way, so there's not much for them to be scared by. There aren't even any roads coming in or out.
                Was that A polar or grizzly Bear? Or Big Foot!

Comment

That's a polar bear!

Cute! Scary but cute!

Comment

Originally posted by Soon2Be
                    That's a polar bear!

Cute! Scary but cute!
                    That's a very dirty polar bear.

Comment

The ears are unmistakable though.

I know I would certainly not want that beast knocking on my car window! I think I'd soil myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Spee-Dee
                        That's a very dirty polar bear.
                        You should have smelled it. It was in mud and whale blubber; my truck still stinks.

That's the thing about polar bears you don't get at the zoo.

Comment

You should have smelled it. It was in mud and whale blubber; my truck still stinks.

Mmmm...whale blubber.

That's the thing about Fords. They have a tendency to hold onton pungent odors for long periods of time.

Unfortunetly my Wal-Mart cleaning supplies and automotive cleaners training didn't cover how to get rid of whale blubber smells left by polar bears attacking vehicles.

Comment

Spee Dee is taking Aboriginal Studies in University. How about you send her some whale meat so she and her classmates can have a traditional inuit dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by cst.sb
                              Spee Dee is taking Aboriginal Studies in University. How about you send her some whale meat so she and her classmates can have a traditional inuit dinner.

I dropped my native studies class for this year. I might change my minor altogether.

I'd much rather have some Bannock and Saskatoon Berry pie.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6344 users online. 350 members and 5994 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X