Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some COPS TV Help Needed...............

If you or anyone you know records the show, I'd like to know. I'm looking for a particular segment that aired this evening, 9-24 from Vegas. Seems like the crazy guy that got hooked is familiar to my partner and me. Yes, we have video to prove it and since we had to work, we'd like to get a copy for more hilarity to add on to what we have....................
    "I will not use my patrol car as a desert prerunner unless in pursuit."

Originally posted by DUI_eliminator
    Peacewalker.....that guy was a nut!
    Yup.

About 3 months ago, we contacted him on the side of the highway at about O dark thirty and since I've had a lot of experience with dealing with those kinds of people, every once in awhile, you can get a good laugh from them and that particuliar night was a fawking riot.

I guess he had been in town for a few days, made it on the radio (small town America ) and I think even the newspaper. I saved the video from the contact and converted it over to mpeg and it's now viewable on our office computer......................

Comment

TheMdntRdr, what part of oklahoma are you in...

Comment

My wife thought he was hilarious. I think I know he Canadian half of the family though!!!

I thought he was going to ride the light forsure when he got all agitated, refused to get on the ground, and threw the cigarette!!

Comment

Western OK............................

I've been offered a copy, should have it by the end of the week.................

I reviewed my video this afternoon and he mentioned something about being on COPS in Vegas. By the way, this was back in July when we met him. As far as I know, he really didn't give us any problems when he was in the area and when we contacted him, he didn't give us any problems.

He does have a website here.

Our time spent with him was good comedy relief..............

Comment

One minute he walks in protest of the war in Iraq, the next it's because he is running for president.

The poor guy needs meds, not his family running a blog for him. Unless that is how they try and keep track of the poor guy. None the less, if I lived in the states, I'd vote for him!!!
            Attached Files

Comment

Yep I saw it, they were about to taze him too. Did you notice how he was accused of calling the patron George Bush? If COPS was on Republican TV, that segment never would have aired

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3022 users online. 142 members and 2880 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X