Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This could be a bad idea. Let's talk POLITICS!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This could be a bad idea. Let's talk POLITICS!

What party do you affiliate yourself with? Are your views/ideals more conservative or liberal? Explain your answers. I'll answer later.

If you want to assume I'm liberal since I live in CA you'd be wrong.

Libertarian, originalist conservative
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

well then we already can ASSUME we know which way you swing!!!!!!

and i agree, its a bad idea.

Comment

This is going to be one scary thread

Comment

is this where i can complain about gas prices and such?

Comment

I belong to the Whig party.
            Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

are they still taxing snackfood

Comment

Republican all the way!
                Even though my school has 1200 students and only 50 associate themselves with GOP. Though our county is a majority of republicans.
                *sigh* I just live in a liberal town. Oh the harassment ya gotta love it
                Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

Ok, I'll bite, what the heck:

Republican (heck, I'm a division leader for my county's Republican party)

Conservative

NRA Life Member, Certified Instructor, Range Safety Officer (where do you think I stand on the gun issue?)

Pro concealed carry for law-abiding civilians

Christian

Pro-life

Anti taxes

Pro small government

Anti drug legalization

Originally against going to war in Iraq, FULLY SUPPORT the war effort now that we're committed (if you're gonna fight, fight to WIN)

Volunteered for service in Iraq after the decision was made, served during the invasion and 1 year subsequent, got out as a Captain and became a cop (oh the pay cut!) IRON HORSE! (we caught Saddam...na na na boo boo).

Do not support John Roberts for Chief Justice -- what the heck does the guy believe in? He's the new Sandra Day O'Connor.

Think the problems in New Orleans were caused by Democrats --
                  1- City and state controlled by dems for 60 years and created a welfare state,
                  2- Republican Pres. asks Democrat Governor to declare state of emergency in order to authorize him to mobilize Nat'l Guard troops before the hurricane struck,
                  3- Democrat Governor fails then blames the late-coming of troops on the President,
                  4- Democrat mayor pays full-time staff of Democrats to create an evacuation plan in the event of a major hurricane -- fails to implement the plan (hundreds of city-owned school buses were set aside to evacuate the poor, inner city folks, then left in the bus yard to get flooded).
                  Oh yeah, Bush's fault for sure
                  MAC

Comment

I believe either party will sell our souls for their profit. Its time to fire all of them and put me in instead.

We need to get back a government for the people, by the people and lose the career politicians

Just say no to the IRS and bring in a sales tax or flat tax

Right wing Waco and proud of it
                    Straight Up

new office pic relocated to: http://truckingamerica.blogspot.com/

Comment

I belong to a Major political party
                      Have been registered to vote & voted in all Primary & General Elections since I turned 18.

_________
                      Dante
                      "The statements and opinions contained in this communication do not necessarily reflect the official position of the Commission regarding these issues."
                      09/11/2001 Never Forget

Comment

Conservate. Screw the republicans and democrats; they don't give a $^%# about the people.

Comment

I personally don't care which Party you call yourself,the problem lies with Lazy Americans who want exercise their right to Vote,WTH was 1965 Voting Rights all about,Whoever is in charge bet you it took votes to put them in office!Get out and Vote! Then you will have credence to whine!

Comment

Originally posted by Medea
                            I personally don't care which Party you call yourself,the problem lies with Lazy Americans who want exercise their right to Vote,WTH was 1965 Voting Rights all about,Whoever is in charge bet you it took votes to put them in office!Get out and Vote! Then you will have credence to whine!
                            Exactly! Take the initiative to vote. Don't subscribe to the republican or democrat talking points. If you do those things, then the politicians won't be able to buy your vote or take it for granted. They will have to work for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Welpe
                              I belong to the Whig party.

well if you belong to the wig party

we will take up a collection and get ya

some ruby red lip gloss, and lemon-lime hi heels....
                              " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
                              " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5872 users online. 321 members and 5551 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X