Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much older or younger will you date?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much older or younger will you date?

I'm just curious what is the biggest age difference between you and the person you dated or married, older or younger? My friend and I always discuss this and she says she would never be with someone more than 2 yrs older.

Well, my husband is only about a year and a half older than me. If I were still single at my age, I think I would date someone in his mid-40's..maybe 50. I am only 37 , so that is not much of a difference. I certainly would not date anyone younger......well, maybe mid 30's or so, but never anyone younger. Young men are nice to look at, but older men have more to talk about......some arent bad to look at either.

I am just too old and tired of B.S.

Comment

I figure 4 years either side of me
      si vis pacem para bellum

Comment

Husband's 4 years older. I'd feel wierd dating anyone younger than me (plus, hubby'd mind if I did that anyways)

Comment

Don't really have an absolute range, but my "usual" is from the same age as me to around 6-8 yrs younger. Depends on the person. I have met much younger guys who are very mature, and guys my age who act the same way they did in junior high. Haven't done the Demi thing...yet! lol

Life begins at 40...

Comment

Just date?

Hell I am 35 but I'd date/bang a 20yo if i could. Don't lie guys
            Leave Space Empty

Comment

The average has been maybe 3 years.......the youngest was 8 years younger and the oldest, 16 years older.

All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Originally posted by Buttercup
                The average has been maybe 3 years.......the youngest was 8 years younger and the oldest, 16 years older.

You know you'd do a 20yo also...blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                Leave Space Empty

Comment

I have always dated older men...for many reasons. Oldest I dated was 13 years older and youngest was 6 years older.
                  My husband is 7 years older than me. I'm 25 and he is 32.

Comment

I was 29 when I married my 18 year old wife. Our 3 year anniversary will be this November. We have a healthy and happy marriage and a beautiful 2 year old daughter. My wife is more mature (and conservative ) than a lot of people my age.

Comment

as far as dating, anything goes so long as it's not illegal or morally wrong,,
                      would i date a 60 yr old, no,,,welllll, i dunno, i always kinda wondered what it would be like to be Duece Bigalo Male Gigalo for a day.

edit, picking the age just depends on what im in the mood for,
                      Last edited by gotthblues; 09-22-2005, 05:53 PM.

Comment

I dont have an age limit, either direction. I go by the person themselves

My ex-husband was 3 years older than me, my ex-livein S/O was 5 years older. The guy i was recently seeing for two years is 19 years younger

Comment

Originally posted by richjorg
                          I was 29 when I married my 18 year old wife. Our 3 year anniversary will be this November. We have a healthy and happy marriage and a beautiful 2 year old daughter. My wife is more mature (and conservative ) than a lot of people my age.
                          Please don't tell us that you started dating her when you were 20.. k

Comment

Let's see...I'm 21, so I would go down three years and up well....29?
                            Last edited by Welpe; 09-22-2005, 07:41 PM.
                            Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

I try not to pin age on dating... I think it has alot to do with maturity and life experience. Sometimes being old doesnt mean you have life experience and the fact that you are young can mean sometimes you may have more experience....

Ok I am rambling..
                              THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6067 users online. 323 members and 5744 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X