300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Baby

Hello everyone, I haven't been on the board for a couple of weeks. I was home on leave from Iraq, and my wife and I had our first child. A beautiful baby girl. Now I am heading back to the sandbox. Only three more months or so and I will be able to get back to the PD and more importantly my family.

Congratulations!!!
    ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS, DON'T BLAME OTHERS!!!

Comment

Awsome, congrats, glad the service let you go home. The Navy never would do that for us enlisted guys!! Stay safe over there in that s.hole of Iraq
      "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Congrads!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

congrats!!!!
          ''Life's tough......it's tougher if you're stupid.''
          -- John Wayne

Comment

Congratulations on your baby!

Stay safe over there!!

BBB
            "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
            Not Yet Visited: 16
            Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Congratulations!!!

Comment

Congratulations! Be safe out there.

Comment

out standing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! be safe.

Comment

Congrats...what did you decide for a name? and keep your head down over there
                    si vis pacem para bellum

Comment

Congrats and thanks.....

Comment

Congratulations! Spoil her rotten they grow up too fast.

Be careful and stay safe over there. Thank you to you and all the members of your unit for all you have done and all you will do!

Comment

Congrats!!

And be safe!!
                          Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
                          and I'm not sure about the former.
                          -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

Congratulations, and thank you. Stay safe.
                            All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Her name is Reaganne, I am again a little late on the update, a maintenance worker crashed into our plane in Hungary causing us to be delayed a couple of days. Thanks for the congrats!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6254 users online. 369 members and 5885 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X