300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noodling anyone?

has anyone in here ever gone noodling or catfish grabblin?

if so, lets talk.

Originally posted by gotthblues
    has anyone in here ever gone noodling or catfish grabblin?

if so, lets talk.
    What kind of noodling are you talking about? I noodle around on my bass.

Comment

i noodle around in my boxers

Comment

Originally posted by Spee-Dee
        What kind of noodling are you talking about? I noodle around on my bass.
        getting in the water (lake or river) sticking your hand in a hole, under a boat ramp, rocks, let a catfish grab hold of you hand, then you grab it, and pull it out.

Comment

getting in the water (lake or river) sticking your hand in a hole, under a boat ramp, rocks, let a catfish grab hold of you hand, then you grab it, and pull it out.
          Oh. No, I don't do that. I don't even think I've been to a lake with catfish. I only got to go out fishing once this summer. I didn't catch anything.

Comment

That is so not what I thought this thread was about. Frankly, I didn't know what to expect. Nope, never been noodling.

I generally get my catfish at a seafood market.
            All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Originally posted by Buttercup
              That is so not what I thought this thread was about. Frankly, I didn't know what to expect. Nope, never been noodling.

I generally get my catfish at a seafood market.
              what did you think it was about,,,,

me too, but i'm open to new ideas.

Comment

i thought it had something to do with ointment..oh wait, that was lastnights episode of american dad

Comment

Originally posted by MP_HANDLER
                  i thought it had something to do with ointment..oh wait, that was lastnights episode of american dad
                  what????????? i'm not sure i even what to know bout that one.......

Comment

I honestly had no idea, but I never in a million years would have thought it had anything to do with catfish.

Then I read that Spee-Dee noodles around on her bass, and MP Handler noodles around in his boxers....if you hadn't posted the explanation, who knows what would have been next!
                    All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

dang, sorry i ruined the fun,, but that would have been interesting if i had let this roll on...

Comment

dang, sorry i ruined the fun,, but that would have been interesting if i had let this roll on...

Yes it would have, lol. But then people who do want to discuss it might not be very happy, so it's just as well that you gave an explanation.

Maybe you can come up with something else on a new thread.

Comment

i noodle around in my boxers

eeeeeeeeeeek my virgin eyes and ears

But on that note.... I have a noodle in my closet
                          THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

Originally posted by Photogrrlz
                            eeeeeeeeeeek my virgin eyes and ears

But on that note.... I have a noodle in my closet
                            ok ok..im putting my dr. pepper away before i get it all over myself

Comment

ok ok..im putting my dr. pepper away before i get it all over myself
                              dont you keep tissues near your computer desk....
                              THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5754 users online. 342 members and 5412 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X