Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spee Dee turned 20 today

Happy Birthday Spee Dee....

Spee Dee's birthday isn't exactly celebrated much at home.. So hopefully she will receive some internation birthday wishes from all of you here on o.com.

Happyhappyhappy

Happpy Happy Birthday SPEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEE!
    BEANO

Minimum effort yeilds minimal results

Comment

Happy Birthday, Spee-Dee!! Take yourself to Tim Horton's twice today!
      All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Happy

Birthday

Comment

Happy Birthday

Comment

Happy Bday enjoy yourself today
            si vis pacem para bellum

Comment

Thanks everybody!

Comment

Happy Birthday wee lil one
                THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

May your Day be filled with special surprises and if you play the lottery hope you win the Big Lotto,anyway Happy Birthday wishes sent to You! From the SouthLand!!!!!!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,,,

are you going to celebrate with a SpeeDeeing ticket,,,,,,,

Comment

Originally posted by gotthblues
                      HAPPY BIRTHDAY,,,

ROFLMAO!!!!! What a birthday present!!!
                      All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

see now I am jealous I had to wish myself happy bday on here and 2 folks this week got mentioned......

*pout*

I see how loved I am...lmmo
                        THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,,,

Originally posted by Buttercup
                          ROFLMAO!!!!! What a birthday present!!!
                          That was last year. The Rosthern RCMP gave me an early birthday present four days before my birthday. It was a $123 speeding ticket. 120 kph in 100 zone. I'm never trusting a PC pulling off into the shoulder to let me pass again. At first I thought he was just being nice and letting me pass him because he was going 90.

Actually, effective today, we now have red light cameras at one intersection.

I have yet to have a family member wish me a happy birthday today. I went to check the mail today to see if anyone sent me a card, and the only people to send me anything was VISA and the university. They both want my money. Last year the first person to wish me a happy birthday was my banker.

Here's a recap of my last three birthdays including this years.

18th Birthday I had to work at 5:00 am and my licence got suspended that day so I couldn't go out. (None of my friends had licences at the time.)

19th Birthday was on a Sunday so all the bars were closed and I had to work that day. My friends all had school the next day so none of them wanted to go out. My family and I were about to have cake when my grandma called to inform us that she rolled their truck and that we had to meet her at the hospital.

20th Birthday, no family members wished me a happy birthday and my dad just informed me that he was leaving for the evening to go paint my grandparents' new condo. I never got any cards in the mail and no one called to wish me a happy birthday like they usually do.

That's three crappy birthdays in a row. If next year's blows it'll be my grandslam crappy birthday.

But thanks for all your good wishes. I appreciate every one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Spee-Dee
                            That was last year. The Rosthern RCMP gave me an early birthday present four days before my birthday. It was a $123 speeding ticket. 120 kph in 100 zone. I'm never trusting a PC pulling off into the shoulder to let me pass again. At first I thought he was just being nice and letting me pass him because he was going 90.

Actually, effective today, we now have red light cameras at one intersection.

I have yet to have a family member wish me a happy birthday today. I went to check the mail today to see if anyone sent me a card, and the only people to send me anything was VISA and the university. They both want my money. Last year the first person to wish me a happy birthday was my banker.

Here's a recap of my last three birthdays including this years.

18th Birthday I had to work at 5:00 am and my licence got suspended that day so I couldn't go out. (None of my friends had licences at the time.)

19th Birthday was on a Sunday so all the bars were closed and I had to work that day. My friends all had school the next day so none of them wanted to go out. My family and I were about to have cake when my grandma called to inform us that she rolled their truck and that we had to meet her at the hospital.

20th Birthday, no family members wished me a happy birthday and my dad just informed me that he was leaving for the evening to go paint my grandparents' new condo. I never got any cards in the mail and no one called to wish me a happy birthday like they usually do.

That's three crappy birthdays in a row. If next year's blows it'll be my grandslam crappy birthday.

But thanks for all your good wishes. I appreciate every one of them.
                            welcome to adulthood,

Comment

welcome to adulthood,

Yeah. I actually do feel like an adult now even though I was technically an adult when I turned 18. I'm still to young to rent a car though. The sad thing is, my parents celebrated my brother's girlfriend's 20th birthday last month more than they're celebrating mine.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5821 users online. 303 members and 5518 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X