300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam-12

In October, I will be getting the First Season DVD set of Adam-12 for my 29th
    birthday. Are any of you all on here Adam-12 fans?
    Last edited by handcuffman; 07-02-2010, 09:10 PM.
    "You are under arrest. Turn around and put your
    hands behind your head."

What's Adam-12? At first I thought it was something like CPR Annie, but I guess I'm way off.

Comment

Holy how can you not know Adam-12
      Originally posted by Spee-Dee
      What's Adam-12?
      Cool, I love watching those old cruisers on that show and seeing areas of the town look nice that now look awful.
      "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Originally posted by pkagel
        Holy how can you not know Adam-12

Cool, I love watching those old cruisers on that show and seeing areas of the town look nice that now look awful.

What year did they stop airing it?

Comment

The last airing on prime time was May 75 but it is surely still playing on cable somewhere.
          What year did they stop airing it?
          "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

My Word..am I that old? I used to watch that with my daddy.....never knew what was going on, but it was Daddy time, so I did not care what we were watching.

Comment

The last first-run episode was May 20 1975, with the last NBC repeat airing
              August 26 1975.
              "You are under arrest. Turn around and put your
              hands behind your head."

Comment

Originally posted by handcuffman
                The last first-run episode was May 20 1975, with the last NBC repeat airing
                August 26 1975.

Well, that would explain why I don't know what it is. I was born almost 10 years after they stopped airing it. The only old timers' channel that I get on cable is Prime and I've never seen it on there.

Comment

Originally posted by handcuffman
                  In October, I will be getting the first season DVD set of Adam-12 for my 29th
                  birthday. Are any of you all on here A-12 fans?
                  I grew up watching it. As a bit of trivia, the original '68 A-12 car is owned by a guy here in Phx. He belongs to a local cop car collectors club

Comment

I can't believe I just posted in the law enforcement only forum. Got carried away with the subject. Sorry about that.
                    Last edited by LawEnfWB; 09-15-2005, 07:51 PM.

Comment

I want the DVD's where do I get them... I am huge Adam 12 fan. I actually met Kent McCord a.k.a. Jim Reed at an auto theft conference in LA. Man he was old. lol
                      There's no substitute for strength,
                      and no excuse for a lack of it!!

Comment

ah yes, adam12 and chips. its why i wanted to be in LE. i wanna be like frank pancharello and be a ladys man

Comment

wow , i want a set , i have a signed picture of kent in my office that show was great

Comment

I was a huge Adam-12 fan as a kid-especially liked Kent McCord.

Comment

What's Adam-12? At first I thought it was something like CPR Annie, but I guess I'm way off.
                              Some days kiddo you sooooooooo disappoint me!!!

Adam-12 and Emergency were the best. CHIPs was pretty good, but one of my favorites was SWAT.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...73402?v=glance

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6197 users online. 354 members and 5843 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X