300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are U Tough Enough?

If you think NFL players are tough with their paddings and muscles, this different football player is way tougher than those guys, and he's not even half the size of those guys.

Read on...

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...,00.html?f=rss

PAINFUL TACKLE FOR PLAYER
    A footballer had to have six stitches in his penis after it was ripped open in a tackle.

Chavdar Yankow, 21, sustained a three-inch gash playing for Hamburg 96 in Germany.

His shorts were "soaked with blood" but team doctors managed to patch Yankow up.

Amazingly, after the painful incident Yankow returned to the pitch and played on.

And the German went on to score in his side's 2-0 win over Frankfurt.
    "Don't be an Idiot - Use your common sense!" - Freakapino

I knew I didn't play soccer for a reason
    si vis pacem para bellum

Comment

OUCH!!!!

Comment

I would have laughed (not clapped) when he returned to the field.

That is just stupid, sucks to be him though.
        A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

One of those guys is punting for the Jets this season, so look out for some trick plays and some better-than-usual tackles by the last man to beat on returns. Another one of those guys just had his ring finger amputated because it's been a little stiff since he broke it three years ago and he expects to play better without it. If that guy ever kicks in the NFL, they should allow him to wear #42
          No longer ignoring anybody here, since that psycho known as "Josey Wales" finally got the boot after being outed as a LE imposter by B&G978. Nice job.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3173 users online. 153 members and 3020 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X