300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what type of watch you wear when off duty

Yes, wondering what type of watches everyone wears when they are off-duty. Im about to get a Fossil Watch off their website in the next couple of days. They have free shipping. There dependable, reasonable price, and look nice. Hey, Im still in college, but once I graduate, depending on what type of job I get will depend on other watches I get. Who knows maybe I will stick with Fossil for life. I also like Seiko, and some Kenneth Cole too.

i dont wear a watch, if i need to know the time then i look at one of my two duty phones or the "bat pager". but while on duty or a callout i wear a cheap ol timex. timex's never fail and never too much to replace if it gets jacked up

Comment

I have a fossil blue. Its a nice watch.
      si vis pacem para bellum

Comment

I still have the trusty Timex watch of 7 years for $15.00 from the PX in Okinawa, with a matching $5.00 Oakley knock-off from Korea. They serve the purpose!
        "Don't be an Idiot - Use your common sense!" - Freakapino

Comment

i've spoiled my copfriend so bad he wears his Zodiac ON DUTY! And his Breitling off lol

Comment

I wear a Tag Heuer Formula One in Orange while off-duty.

The hubby wears the same Casio G Shock Atomic.

Comment

Same one I wear on-duty: Timex Ironman.

TGY
              Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

I wear my engaement gift from almost 10 yrs ago. Its a WITTNAUER, swiss thing. Nice but I am gonna get an ORIS one day. I used to work a detail in a jewelry store and got an affinity for nice watches unfortunately I dont have the CHECKBOOK for nice watches. I like the automatic ORIS, I wish I could have gotten the Louis Armstrong series. I like Ebel, Baum and Mercier, and Breitling. Anything witrh the moon phase and automatic if anyone was gonna get me a gift
                I got nothing for now

Comment

Originally posted by 00svtlightning
                  I have a fossil blue. Its a nice watch.

Same here, nice watch.
                  "I only had a couple!"

Comment

Citizen limited edition Blue Angels Navihawk.

Comment

Originally posted by e-man
                      I wear my engaement gift from almost 10 yrs ago. Its a WITTNAUER, swiss thing. Nice but I am gonna get an ORIS one day. I used to work a detail in a jewelry store and got an affinity for nice watches unfortunately I dont have the CHECKBOOK for nice watches. I like the automatic ORIS, I wish I could have gotten the Louis Armstrong series. I like Ebel, Baum and Mercier, and Breitling. Anything witrh the moon phase and automatic if anyone was gonna get me a gift
                      Behave and ill think about it...

Comment

Originally posted by Ninjagirl
                        Behave and ill think about it...
                        "Oh Beeeehave" I think I can I think I can. Anything for a nice ORIS "Frank SInatra" edition watch. Or I can be naughty If I have to
                        I got nothing for now

Comment

Fossil. Good sturdy watch that looks good. Mine is 5 yrs old

Comment

I wear my Luminox Navy Seal Watch, on and off duty. Picked it up when I was in the Marines many years ago and it still works like a charm.
                            "I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

Second City Cop

Comment

hmmm a watch is a watch to me.... Guess I need to get a sense of style for watches.
                              THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4375 users online. 243 members and 4132 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X