300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application for dating

Ok I know many of us had issues with people and dating......

So I am curious to see if you had to give a application or questionaire for a potential date. What questions would you put on there.
    THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

List the number of people you have had unprotected sex with.

Have you ever contracted a venereal disease?

What kind of relationship do you have with your family?

How many drinks do you have in a week?

Do you use drugs?

Have you ever used drugs?

Have you ever been in jail?

If yes.....why?

Do you have children?

Have you ever been married?

Comment

Originally posted by Photogrrlz
      Ok I know many of us had issues with people and dating......

So I am curious to see if you had to give a application or questionaire for a potential date. What questions would you put on there.

When I go out or went out on dates usually I meet guys in sports staduims where they have the same interests as me. Namely,sports or baseball.

I had one boyfriend whom I met on a cruise ship and it lasted for a 1year. Grant it was hard on us but I had fun wit him. He paided for me to goto Italy and France for 4 weeks (he is a pure Italian).

I do not expect the guy to have everything in common with me. Besides like they say opposites attract.

I do not want them to think they are filling out an application to apply to me.

I just ask the normal questions on the first date to see if they make my grade and then let the rest flow.

The last time I went on an "official" date was on July 11th,2003 (with my current).

What Styx said too....

Of course, my current was a cop. So he was the one that had to do a background check on me. Not really but close enough.
      Last edited by BaseballBabe; 09-14-2005, 02:19 PM.
      "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
      Not Yet Visited: 16
      Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Are you:

Full name and middle initial. along with DOB... ( Lil background check)

________________________________DOB___/___/_____
        Last, First MI

are you a crackhead or crack dealer?
        alcoholic?
        do you like beatin men? ( Not that way)
        Are you wearing men's underwear as you're reading this question form?
        Did you lie on that last question?
        Are you married?
        are you looking for fun behind your husbands back?
        Is your husband a violent person?
        How many children do you have?
        If more then one are they with the same guy?
        Have you been in jail, on probation, have a court date pending?
        Are you, racist, classist, elitist, lawyer, politician, or a pompous ***? ( Circle all that apply)

Please sign and date below

X________________________________

By Signing above I certify that I am a non violent, non stalking and not a drugged out prostetute looking to get back at my trucker husband/ boyfriend that is in jail for killing the last guy that I cheated on him with!
        ~Wise men stand behind me, Brave men stand beside me, only Fools stand against me!~

Comment

Originally posted by Hutch
          Are you:

Full name and middle initial. along with DOB... ( Lil background check)

________________________________DOB___/___/_____
          Last, First MI

are you a crackhead or crack dealer?
          alcoholic?
          do you like beatin men? ( Not that way)
          Are you wearing men's underwear as you're reading this question form?
          Did you lie on that last question?
          Are you married?
          are you looking for fun behind your husbands back?
          Is your husband a violent person?
          How many children do you have?
          If more then one are they with the same guy?
          Have you been in jail, on probation, have a court date pending?
          Are you, racist, classist, elitist, lawyer, politician, or a pompous ***? ( Circle all that apply)

Please sign and date below

X________________________________

By Signing above I certify that I am a non violent, non stalking and not a drugged out prostetute looking to get back at my trucker husband/ boyfriend that is in jail for killing the last guy that I cheated on him with!
          ROFL
          "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
          Not Yet Visited: 16
          Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Hutch you got the idea of where this thread was going....lmmo

Do you have past issues that you can't let go?
            If yes, Are you seeking help to help live life?
            Are you currently on any meds?
            Are you a liar?
            Do you drink in the car and smoke weed at the same time?
            THE OTHER PLACE...A Forum to get away to

Patience with ignorance

Everyone is gay until proven striaght.

I am the one you want and what you want is so unreal--M.M.

When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed--M.M.

Art may imitate life, but life imitates TV--Ani Difranco

Comment

I have never did an application process, but I do an oral interview.

When I was back in high school, just couple of years ago. God already. There was a classmate's dad who made up an application to date his daughter. It was funnier then hell. Pretty much any question you can think of was on this application process. He then went through and said you can date so and so.

Comment

are you currently married or seperated? if you are in the process of divorce prove it with copy's of signed papers. if you are still married then go away. dont ever believe someone who says they are getting a divorce until you can verify actual signed papers

Comment

Originally posted by toby101

When I was back in high school, just couple of years ago. God already. There was a classmate's dad who made up an application to date his daughter. It was funnier then hell. Pretty much any question you can think of was on this application process. He then went through and said you can date so and so.
                  Sounds like something my dad would do especially considering I seem to attract all the freaks, creeps, and perverts.

Comment

Do you hear voices in your head?

Do you see leprechauns and munchkins on a daily basis dancing on the lawn out your back window?

Were you raised by wolves?

That would be a start for my application.

Comment

Do you spit or swallow????

I don't like messy chicks
                      Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

do you have a job

Comment

Originally posted by toby101

I do that with my daughters, have a 2 page application and 2 pages of rules, can post them if you want.... have found some interesting stuff so far with the responses
                          Why do we try so Hard for Little things, and so Little for Hard things?

"There is no happiness without tears; no life without death. Beware, I will give you cause to weep"

R.I.P Hand Sanitizer, you will be missed…

Remember, Gay, Straight, Black, White, or HIV+, on this forum you're "Blue" and that's what matters most.

Comment

Originally posted by BikeCop501
                            I do that with my daughters, have a 2 page application and 2 pages of rules, can post them if you want.... have found some interesting stuff so far with the responses

Please post it, I seriously need a good laugh though. Please no offense taken.

Comment

Wow, Photo, you and Hutch have come up with good ones!

How about...

Why did your last two relationships end, and who ended them?

Do you have friends?

Has anyone ever described you as needy?

Is it easy for you to admit when you're wrong?

Do you have any addictions?

Do you have any sexual hangups?

Have you ever passed out after drinking?

Do you have a sense of humor?

All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3372 users online. 192 members and 3180 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X