300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men.....

Someone once told me they knew a male in some distant land (on Earth I think) that wanted more than sex. Do you think that's a myth or do you think that he might have actually existed? Im curious to find out if anyone else has been lucky enough to run into that rare species. I would appreciate any testimonials. Oh yea and let me know where you found them. They don't seem to exist in MN.....

There out there. My problem is I can't find any females who want to do anything besides go to bars and get wasted. If you know of any of them let me know
    si vis pacem para bellum

Comment

Originally posted by Bouchard1129
      Someone once told me they knew a male in some distant land (on Earth I think) that wanted more than sex. Do you think that's a myth or do you think that he might have actually existed? Im curious to find out if anyone else has been lucky enough to run into that rare species. I would appreciate any testimonials. Oh yea and let me know where you found them. They don't seem to exist in MN.....
      I married one.....thee are others out there. Good luck!

Comment

They are there. I have feelings for one in MN but not sharing where he is.

He is all mine
        "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
        Not Yet Visited: 16
        Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

They're not mythological, they're real. And I believe that there are more of them than you realize.
          All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Well of course men want more than sex. They want someone to do the laundry!

And cook, and clean, and balance the checkbook, and take care of the dog, and....

Comment

They do exist..eventually ya find him, when ya least expect it. That's what happened with me...Wasn't even looking or considering to look when I found my cutey patootey.

Comment

I don't know what you women are talking about....

All I wanted to do with my wife when I met her was:

Long walks on the beach...
                Romantic candle light dinners....
                Lil notes of "I love you" Around the house...

and obcourse... SNUGGLING....

But then I got her drunk.... Sooooo Lets go home and have sex....
                Great pic up line... From what I hear... Worked on my wife!
                ~Wise men stand behind me, Brave men stand beside me, only Fools stand against me!~

Comment

Originally posted by Hutch
                  I don't know what you women are talking about....

All I wanted to do with my wife when I met her was:

Long walks on the beach...
                  Romantic candle light dinners....
                  Lil notes of "I love you" Around the house...

and obcourse... SNUGGLING....

But then I got her drunk.... Sooooo Lets go home and have sex....
                  Great pic up line... From what I hear... Worked on my wife!

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
                  Not Yet Visited: 16
                  Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Someone once told me they knew a male in some distant land (on Earth I think) that wanted more than sex. :

He's definately either gay or was born a woman
                    Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Originally posted by Glockgirl26
                      Well of course men want more than sex. They want someone to do the laundry!

And cook, and clean, and balance the checkbook, and take care of the dog, and....

100% correct
                      Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

Originally posted by 00svtlightning
                        There out there. My problem is I can't find any females who want to do anything besides go to bars and get wasted. If you know of any of them let me know

that would be my problem

Comment

when i first read this i thought you said you would appreciate any testicals,,but then i read it again.

just kidding

dont know what age you are looking for, but i suggesting looking for one a little bit older. might help..

Comment

Originally Posted by Bouchard1129
                            Someone once told me they knew a male in some distant land (on Earth I think) that wanted more than sex.

They lied...

We like other things also, we'll go on walks, hold hands, nice dinners just give us sex in the end...also in between...and durring.

Comment

Good replies I guess I can't win either way. Too conservative or too sexual or inbetween-doesn't seem to matter, none of them work. An honest question here - Do lesbians have these same problems with women????? It would be interesting to here about their issues since it seems that many women have the same desires. What kind of problems do you seem to run into???

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4399 users online. 272 members and 4127 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X