300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Apology

I am not sure why, but on my posting rules in the squad room, it says that I may post and start new threads and what not. I usually look at this little rule thing when I am posting to know if I am about to break the rules. Anyways, I just wanted to say sorry for posting a reply in the squad room as I think it might have happened.

Also, does anyone know why my posting rules are like this? I am not sworn nor did I say I was, so can I change them to further prevent posting in the wrong area?
    When a crime breaks out, all the cute girls shout
    get the, good looking guy

That's how it is for all of us. You can't change it. Yeah, I've been known to post in the wrong area too. I start reading something, and then go to reply, but I forget that I'm in the officers only area. Now I catch myself before I hit submit. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Accidents happen and maybe nobody noticed.

Comment

Originally posted by Spee-Dee
      That's how it is for all of us. You can't change it. Yeah, I've been known to post in the wrong area too. I start reading something, and then go to reply, but I forget that I'm in the officers only area. Now I catch myself before I hit submit. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Accidents happen and maybe nobody noticed.
      Well, what I did was found a thing where I could view all recent posts, not seperating them by area, such as squad room or off duty. I found an intreasting post and replyed and didn't realize I replied to something in Squad Room until I was done because it said I could post there.

Never thought it was to big of a deal, but I know how the sworn ones can get angry, and rightfully so, when we go and post in there.
      When a crime breaks out, all the cute girls shout
      get the, good looking guy

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3076 users online. 165 members and 2911 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X