Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What word/phrase do you use ALL the time ?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What word/phrase do you use ALL the time ?

Is there a word / phrase that you've used (or overused) so much in your day-to-day conversations that you've almost trademarked it for yourself ?

In my case, my overused word would be "Buttnucker." It's my own slang word which takes "butthead" and "f-cker" to make it my own special blend of insult.

My most overused phrase was actually stolen from a close Marine Gunny Srgt friend of mine. He used the phrase sooooo much that it permanently imbedded itself in my grey matter and I can't seem to get it out of my head," You're such a treasure ~ now go bury yourself ! "
    [FONT=Garamond][SIZE=4][COLOR=Indigo]Oh listen tender lumplings let me take you by the hands...I

In response to "I'll be right back" I usually say "thanks for the warning". When someone says "thanks" I respond with "surely" which in turn usually gets me "don't call me Shirley."

Comment

"Must be Nice" works in every situation.
      MrAiric7

"Keep Your Priorities in Order"

"Know When to Act Without Hesitation"

Comment

I like to use the word Damnation.

Comment

i dont have one, but a guy once told me it was "raining like a cow ****in on a flat rock",, i have no idea what that means,,,but i always think bout it when it rains...

Comment

Sounds like something my grandmother would say ! She used to come up with all kinds of odd phrases.

BTW...stay clear of me...my grams always told me that I'd be going to hell in a handbasket !!! Whoooo-hoooooo

Originally posted by gotthblues
            i dont have one, but a guy once told me it was "raining like a cow ****in on a flat rock",, i have no idea what that means,,,but i always think bout it when it rains...
            [FONT=Garamond][SIZE=4][COLOR=Indigo]Oh listen tender lumplings let me take you by the hands...I

Comment

Is that like "Tarnation ?"

Originally posted by toby101
              I like to use the word Damnation.

Comment

Oh brother.....

Comment

"Bloody Hell!"

"For sake's f***!"

"Blah blah blah blah blah and so forth."

Comment

This one I don't really use at all, but my mom and grandmother do a lot. If someone is talking about their mother and says something like "she told me what Bob said." They would say "she is the cat's mother." It ties in with our family, as way back when it was used. I had never heard anyone say it other than in my family but like last year someone on the Today show or one of them type shows said it. Everyone on there just stopped because they had never heard of it. My grandmother called not less than a minute later.

If someone says "I'm back" I'll reply with "welcome." Also I use the term sir loosely with a lot of friends and I say it sarcastically. I also call lots of people "kid." Like slow down there kid. Those are just some that I can think of.

Comment

When it's hot out or, when it's 500 degrees in morons house, I always say "it's hotter than two fat whores in a wooley pulley in here."
                      "I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

Second City Cop

Comment

I'm trying to cut down....but f**k has got to be at the top of the list, followed by "****". I think I'll wash my mouth out with soap every time I say those two...maybe that'll teach me.
                        Officer, I borrowed these pants!

Comment

When I used to work at a state park, people would come up to me and ask what the weather is going to do. I would tell them there is going to be a thunderstorms and raining all day. Then the person will look up and see a bright sun, and I would always reply it can only get worse. And people would give me this weird look.

Comment

"Unholy" for something that's morally wrong or weird or dumb or wherever it fits.

Comment

Being an optimist...

"It could be worse."
                              Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4643 users online. 282 members and 4361 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X