300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what to get?

i am sure there is a few military people on this web site that could help me with this. my girlfriend just graduated from basic training for the United States Air Force and will be graduating from tech school for the USAF soon and i want to get her something but i have no clue what to get for her. could someone please help me with this. thanks.
    First
    On
    Race
    Day

Originally posted by FrdSprDty2002
    i am sure there is a few military people on this web site that could help me with this. my girlfriend just graduated from basic training for the United States Air Force and will be graduating from tech school for the USAF soon and i want to get her something but i have no clue what to get for her. could someone please help me with this. thanks.
    Try going to a Craft store Hobby Lobby or Michael's I saw photo Albums with logo's of all the Armed Forces on them,I even saw a few with PoliceOfficer's Badge along with a firemen Badge,be a good gift about $20.

Comment

Another girl for a night of passion
      Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

I'm with Chiller on this one, but if not.....

A while back I was looking for a gift for a girlfriend, I took her to an outdoor sports store that I knew she loved. I told her that I was looking for a new pack for myself. I ended up spending most of my time listening to what she wanted. I went back the next day to buy the coat that she really wanted.
        But by the grace of God, I am what I am.
        1 Corinthians 15:10

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3481 users online. 185 members and 3296 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X