• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Peeves? Anyone? Anyone?

What's everyone's pet peeves?

Mine are:

-Having my name spelled/said wrong.
    -People who just leave in the middle of an MSN conversation.
    -Paying $900 to take a class only to be put in a classroom with no left-handed desks and what desks are in there are non-removable.
    -Similiar to the one above, writing finals, mid-terms, in-class essays, etc. on right-handed desks.
    -Anyone who impedes me in any way from getting to where I want to go.
    -Long line-ups that could have easily been avoided by staffing appropriately.
    -Construction

Leaving the Squad cars seat all the way up and the steering wheel tilted all the way down. Pronouncing my name wrong, and thats about it.
    "I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

Second City Cop

Comment

People who don't search the forums for topics previously discussed....several times.
      Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Originally posted by Welpe
        People who don't search the forums for topics previously discussed....several times.
        Is this a subtle hint to me?

Comment

Originally posted by Welpe
          hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahha

Comment

Originally posted by Spee-Dee
            Is this a subtle hint to me?
            didnt seem to subtile to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by gotthblues
              hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahha
              There's another one.

People who use a font size that causes me to have to scroll my screen sideways.

Comment

There's another one.

I thought it was funny.
                All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

There's another one.

monkey see, monkey do,,,,, get it

Comment

College Professors that use their classrooms to voice their own view on politics, animal rights, religion, gun control and hunting.
                    "In these modern times, many men are wounded for not having weapons or knowledge of their use."
                    -Achille Marozzo, 1536

Ne Obliviscaris - Do Not Forget

Comment

1. bunker gear that doesn't fit.

2. our two year old has officially hit the "terrible twos"-dear GOD help me.

3. getting NO sleep while working nights.

4. catching our neighbour trying to whack our mastiff pup over the head with a hockey stick.

I'm just generally ****ed off today, pardon me, folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluntforcetraum
                        College Professors that use their classrooms to voice their own view on politics, animal rights, religion, gun control and hunting.
                        Oh I know! My English prof is a bloody preacher! She gets on these long rants about crap that has nothing to do with the course material...

Thought up another one.

People who don't dim their brights on undivided highways. It's a law; why don't people follow it???

Comment

Originally posted by formercop
                          1. bunker gear that doesn't fit.

2. our two year old has officially hit the "terrible twos"-dear GOD help me.

3. getting NO sleep while working nights.

4. catching our neighbour trying to whack our mastiff pup over the head with a hockey stick.

I'm just generally ****ed off today, pardon me, folks.
                          Feel free to rant, vent, be ****ed off.

Comment

Mostly ****ed off at a neighbour who will try to whack a 5 month old puppy over the head, especially when said neighbour "used to be a labrador retriever breeder and loves large breeds". MY ***. Furthermore when said neighbour says he cannot understand why the puppy doesn't like him. DUH. Neighbour also doesn't understand why the puppy snaps and growls at him.

WE'RE INSTALLING A 10 FOOT ELECTRIC FENCE, I SWEAR TO GOD!!!!

PS Why is it that our 2 year old's favourite word is NO!????

Comment

*hands formercop a nice hot cup of coffee*

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3617 users online. 188 members and 3429 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X