Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you smarter than a monkey?????

http://www.monkeyquiz.com/
    If you ever have sprained ankle, give me a call.

According to that quiz I'm not, but I don't think it's that accurate. Everything those quizzes are on is nothing that I learned it school. At least I can speak English.

Comment

I am smarter than a monkey.
      Last edited by Buttercup; 09-09-2005, 03:25 PM.
      All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Originally posted by Spee-Dee
        According to that quiz I'm not, but I don't think it's that accurate. Everything those quizzes are on is nothing that I learned it school. At least I can speak English.

Spee-Dee........
        All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Originally posted by Buttercup
          Spee-Dee........
          What???

I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I'm certainly smarter than a monkey. Stupid primates think they're better than me...

Comment

I totally kicked the Monkey's ***:

Your Final Quiz Score: 46 right out of a possible 60
            The Monkey's Final Score: 18 right out of 60

You asserted your intellectual superiority brilliantly! The monkey is now left contemplating his own inferiority. Where others have failed to claim the mantel of unequivocal dominance over lesser species, you have truly succeeded! Congratulations on besting the ape and reaffirming the capabilities of the human mind. You have done mankind proud.

You scored in the 96th percentile.
            (96% of quiz takers scored worse than you)
            If you ever have sprained ankle, give me a call.

Comment

I kicked that Monkey's red-striped ***!
              Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

+1 for a monkey whoopin
                si vis pacem para bellum

Comment

Originally posted by DaveinUtah
                  You asserted your intellectual superiority brilliantly! The monkey is now left contemplating his own inferiority. Where others have failed to claim the mantel of unequivocal dominance over lesser species, you have truly succeeded! Congratulations on besting the ape and reaffirming the capabilities of the human mind. You have done mankind proud.

I thought I was competing against a monkey, not an ape. Apes and monkeys are different.

Comment

After retaking the test I have outsmarted the monkey.

Your Final Quiz Score: 17 right out of a possible 60
                    The Monkey's Final Score: 12 right out of 60

What should have been a glorious triumph of man over ape ended up a narrow victory. Congratulations on defeating the monkey. However, the final scores are close. One would expect that the human would thoroughly trounce the ape in a battle of wits. Because you have not definitively asserted your superiority, the monkey remains unconvinced of his secondary status.

You scored in the 13rd percentile.
                    (13% of quiz takers scored worse than you)

Comment

Originally posted by Spee-Dee
                      After retaking the test I have outsmarted the monkey.

Your Final Quiz Score: 17 right out of a possible 60
                      The Monkey's Final Score: 12 right out of 60

What should have been a glorious triumph of man over ape ended up a narrow victory. Congratulations on defeating the monkey. However, the final scores are close. One would expect that the human would thoroughly trounce the ape in a battle of wits. Because you have not definitively asserted your superiority, the monkey remains unconvinced of his secondary status.

You scored in the 13rd percentile.
                      (13% of quiz takers scored worse than you)
                      hahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahaha

only you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Your Final Quiz Score: </b>15 right out of a possible 60<br><b>The Monkey's Final Score: </b> 20 right out of 60<br><br>I am afraid you have not represented the human race very well on this quiz. A creature of primative intellect was able to defeat you in a battle of wits. Hold your head low, as you have lost a trivia challenge to a monkey. Know that you have brought great disgrace upon your species. The monkeys have triumphed todayYou scored in the 6th percentile(6% of quiz takers scored worse than you
                        damn,,,,i take back what i said spee dee......

Comment

Originally posted by gotthblues
                          hahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahaha

only you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well come on. Look at what the questions are based on. The only geography class I took was GEO 125 Earth Systems and Processes. You know how much I know about where places are? In grade 12 I learned that Pearl Harbour wasn't in Japan. On the May Long Weekend this year I learned that Hanley was in Saskatchewan (only about a 45 minute drive from my house) and not Alberta. I don't even know the east coast of Canada.

History? Let's just say I read more pages (12) from a history textbook yesterday than I did in all four years of high school. High school history was always "Let's go to the library so you can all look up the answers on the internet."

Science? I only have one high school science and that's Biology. I filled my university science requirements with the geography class "for non-science students" and CMPT 100 computers for dummies. The only thing I know about physics is how to determine relative velocity.

Random trivia? It's so random that all the trivia I know is never on anything.

Now, had there been a traffic laws section or one for music or grammar, I'd be set. I'd whoop that monkey good.

Comment

Originally posted by gotthblues
                            Your Final Quiz Score: 15 right out of a possible 60
                            The Monkey's Final Score: 20 right out of 60

I am afraid you have not represented the human race very well on this quiz. A creature of primative intellect was able to defeat you in a battle of wits. Hold your head low, as you have lost a trivia challenge to a monkey. Know that you have brought great disgrace upon your species. The monkeys have triumphed todayYou scored in the 6th percentile

(6% of quiz takers scored worse than you
                            damn,,,,i take back what i said spee dee......

See, it's not as easy as it seems! But at least I out-smarted the monkey.

Comment

I whooped that monkey, 13 out of 15 and he got 2 out of 15.
                              "I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

Second City Cop

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2775 users online. 122 members and 2653 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X