Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cell Phone Guru's need some help fast!!

alright tomorrow i will be picking up a new cell phone (thank god), and i have it narrowed down to 2 choices.

1. Samsung P207
    http://product.samsung.com/cgi-bin/n...od_id=SGH-P207

2. Nokia 6101
    http://www.nokia.ca/english/products/6101/6101.asp

I am right now going towards the Samsung, but have never owned any samsung product in my life, how reliable are they?

if anybody has either of these phones please share your experiance with me

tell me, i use to work in a cell phone store and still have many friends in the stores.. what do you want out of the phones??? do you use internet on phones??? camera? movie??? reception?? quality??

Comment

ok scratch that, between the two, go with the nokia for sure... alot more features... and the radio feature sets it over the top...

Comment

Originally posted by MAD_MAX333
        tell me, i use to work in a cell phone store and still have many friends in the stores.. what do you want out of the phones??? do you use internet on phones??? camera? movie??? reception?? quality??
        i have never used the internet on a phone, but would like to be able to check my email, i also would use the camera a fair bit, and of course quality has to be a priority

Comment

I currently work in the cellular business. You can compare the two phones side by side by going to www.phonescoop.com . Just do a search of one of the phones and then compare another. There are also a comment section on each phone. I personally have always liked Samsung because of the durability of the flip and the antennas are less likly to break off.
          MrAiric7

"Keep Your Priorities in Order"

"Know When to Act Without Hesitation"

Comment

Originally posted by MrAiric7
            I currently work in the cellular business. You can compare the two phones side by side by going to www.phonescoop.com . Just do a search of one of the phones and then compare another. There are also a comment section on each phone. I personally have always liked Samsung because of the durability of the flip and the antennas are less likly to break off.
            it looks like the Nokia is very new because there is only 1 review of it. so personally if it was you, you would go with the Samsung? it looks like the Nokia won in the side by side comparision.

Comment

I agree with the durability issues, samsung wins.
              Another comment about that being a new nokia, dont be the test bunny.
              Regarding email and internet imho a phone is a phone and a laptop is a laptop. I have yet to find a quality combo. .02

Comment

Originally posted by Ninjagirl
                I agree with the durability issues, samsung wins.
                Another comment about that being a new nokia, dont be the test bunny.
                Regarding email and internet imho a phone is a phone and a laptop is a laptop. I have yet to find a quality combo. .02
                alright, that settles it, i get the new Samsung tomorrow! i agree with the whole "test bunny" idea

Comment

I love my picture phone so I can get good shots of crime scenes
                  "I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

Second City Cop

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro56
                    I love my picture phone so I can get good shots of crime scenes
                    haha, plus good looking girls in my class

Comment

Originally posted by Highwaystreets
                      haha, plus good looking girls in my class

I do love my camera phone. Excellent for people that dont like their pic taken. I have a viewfinder on the outside window of mine that i like to show people...'see my thumbs? i wont take a pic but can you see what i would be taking if i were?...beep...oh, did i mention it is also a video phone?' mmmwwwaaaahhhhhaaa...

Guys claim it would come in handy for upsk!rts lol ...shaking head...

Comment

Nokia just started making flip phones. All of their phones have been known as candy bar phones because of the straight shape. Samsung is a good choice, the home chargers and car chargers are easy to plug in also. You don't have to "make sure it is going in right". It fits only one way. I hope This info helped and you enjoy your new phone.
                        MrAiric7

"Keep Your Priorities in Order"

"Know When to Act Without Hesitation"

Comment

Originally posted by Ninjagirl
                          I do love my camera phone. Excellent for people that dont like their pic taken. I have a viewfinder on the outside window of mine that i like to show people...'see my thumbs? i wont take a pic but can you see what i would be taking if i were?...beep...oh, did i mention it is also a video phone?' mmmwwwaaaahhhhhaaa...

Guys claim it would come in handy for upsk!rts lol ...shaking head...
                          haha, that is a good way to screw people over. yah i am looking forward to using mine. i get it tomorrow, the guy i wanted to go thru wasn't working on the weekend

Comment

Nokia just started making flip phones. All of their phones have been known as candy bar phones because of the straight shape. Samsung is a good choice, the home chargers and car chargers are easy to plug in also. You don't have to "make sure it is going in right". It fits only one way. I hope This info helped and you enjoy your new phone.
                            thanks man, i look forward to the new phone, no more crappy old MOTO

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3648 users online. 139 members and 3509 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X