Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funniest/Craziest Joke or Prank you did on a coworker at your Police Depart?

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funniest/Craziest Joke or Prank you did on a coworker at your Police Depart?

The only reason why I ask is because last night when I was at Alameda PD's #16th Citizens Police Academy. One of the officers in charge of it. Was telling us about all the pranks that they do to the other officers. One happened the night before where this off duty officer was at Starbucks. This lady slipped and cracked her head on the counter. So the Off duty officer called it in. Well,the next day at roll call some of the others decided to play a trick on the Capt. and the Chief. When they read out the IRC (incident report card) saying "that the lady cracked her head when she realized they ran out of mocha frappcino latte."

The Chief's face turned bright red and he was ****ed. Of course they all had the right card about what happened and the guy behind it all was so embarrassed but it was hell of funny.

So I thought I would ask what pranks and jokes you guys pulled on each other in your departments.

Come on let's hear them.

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Okay, one of the cops on our force is a pretty big guy. We will call him "Arnold." He likes to show off his arms, so he is one of those guys that has a uniform shirt that is two sizes too small.

Well, we have a calendar in the patrol room. Like most calendars that hang on a wall, it has the days of the week and stuff on the bottom portion, and then a picture on the top portion. Well, this calendar has pictures each month of when we did "shop with a cop" last year. Kind of a homemade calendar.

Well, there is one picture of "Arnold" with a little boy. Someone cut out one of those balloon things that you see next to cartoons to show someone speaking.....

It says in it "Hey Timmy, you like the size of my arms?" "Hey is your Mom around? Is she single?"
    If you ever have sprained ankle, give me a call.

Comment

I was training a new officer a few years back, and he mentioned that he was going out with the third shift Captain's daughter. The Captain was a real tight ***, and I casually mentioned one morning at shift change that I didn't want to train the new guy anymore. The Captain asked "Why," and I told him I was tired of the guy bragging about how he "was doinking some Bimbo, and was gonna take her for every cent she had." The Captain's face looked like a stewed tomato, and when I started laughing, he jumped over the desk and came after me. Luckily, he caught on that I was just kidding before he could catch me!
      Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

That ones GOOD Kieth!
        U.S. Coast Guard R since 2006.
        Petty Officer Third Class (E-4)

Comment

Originally posted by keith758
          I was training a new officer a few years back, and he mentioned that he was going out with the third shift Captain's daughter. The Captain was a real tight ***, and I casually mentioned one morning at shift change that I didn't want to train the new guy anymore. The Captain asked "Why," and I told him I was tired of the guy bragging about how he "was doinking some Bimbo, and was gonna take her for every cent she had." The Captain's face looked like a stewed tomato, and when I started laughing, he jumped over the desk and came after me. Luckily, he caught on that I was just kidding before he could catch me!
          dang, you got balls,,, so how long were you on school crossing guard detail ?????????????

Comment

Hahaha. That'll have me chuckling the rest of the night.
            Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

That was funny.

inserts 10 more characters
              "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
              Not Yet Visited: 16
              Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

# 1
                "Someone took the top of a Dunkin Donuts box and taped in on the back of the patrol car of a particular Sgt., he drove around all afternoon with it on there.

# 2
                This one occurred at a neighboring University PD. Their light bars are red over the driver and blue over the passenger. They switched the Sgts. car so it was reversed so they could see him coming

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4337 users online. 279 members and 4058 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X