300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another motorcycle thread....sorta

Got a ? for all those who ride, or well, anyone with leather gloves for that matter. I have a pair of gloves that I use for my riding gloves. They aren't your typical riding gloves, but a pair of really nice, good leather ones that a friend gave me. A few months ago I moved and was in a hurry to do it, so along with many other things, I just threw the gloves in a plastic bag and left. I finally came across them the other day, and I guess from the summer heat and humidity, somehow moisture got into the bag, and now my gorgeous gloves are covered in mold. They are genuine, soft, leather. Is there anyway I can clean them without damaging the leather? I'd hate to have to get rid of them bc of the mold. They're practically still brand new and I love them!
    Girls with guns have a lot more fun!

Valdosta PD Sept 17, 9am Written Test

try putting them on and getting some leather cleaner and then conditioner and then just work that stuff in like you were washing your hands.
    Cowboys in town. Trouble expected.

Comment

Thanks. I don't know why I didn't think of that. It was pretty much a 'duh' question, huh? lol
      Girls with guns have a lot more fun!

Valdosta PD Sept 17, 9am Written Test

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3070 users online. 135 members and 2935 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X