300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buttercup and Toni gets married

Who shall be the best man for the wedding??

I don't care about the best man, I want the best drunk. Can I please

Comment

How about BrickCop? He seems like a good candidate.

We should have a contest to compete for best best drunk. With a few warm up rounds.
      Last edited by mosetti; 09-07-2005, 10:56 AM.
      No man is justified in doing evil on the grounds of expediency. - Theodore Roosevelt, The Strenuous Life: Essays and Addresses (1900)

Comment

I had no idea you two were lesbians. Well, California just passed that bill for gay marriages.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/POLITICS/09/....ap/index.html

Let me be the first to congratulate you two. I hope you have a great life together.
        If you ever have sprained ankle, give me a call.

Comment

Hey Vulvanator, you always come up with some funny shiznitz. B-Cups and Toni sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G. First comes B-cups, next comes DIU, Eman, Mosetti,and Toby. Then bringin up the rear is the newly married TONI TK.
          Kam sa Ham ni da.
          I got nothing for now

Comment

Originally posted by e-man
            Hey Vulvanator, you always come up with some funny shiznitz. B-Cups and Toni sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G. First comes B-cups, next comes DIU, Eman, Mosetti,and Toby. Then bringin up the rear is the newly married TONI TK.
            Kam sa Ham ni da.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You know, I always figured Toni to be one of "those" but, Buttercup took me totally off guard. Hey BC, do your eyes hurt? You know, from all the light hitting you now that you have come out of the closet. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DaveinUtah
                You know, I always figured Toni to be one of "those" but, Buttercup took me totally off guard. Hey BC, do your eyes hurt? You know, from all the light hitting you now that you have come out of the closet. LOL
                Does it really matter? As long as there is an open bar and some cute bridesmaids things shoud be okay. Just steer clear of the angry militant lesbians in the corner.
                No man is justified in doing evil on the grounds of expediency. - Theodore Roosevelt, The Strenuous Life: Essays and Addresses (1900)

Comment

Originally posted by e-man
                  Kam sa Ham ni da.

Yes, e-man, you're right - that DIU is a funny, funny guy, isn't he? But you've got the batting order all wrong.....
                  All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Originally posted by Buttercup
                    Yes, e-man, you're right - that DIU is a funny, funny guy, isn't he? But you've got the batting order all wrong.....
                    So what is the batting order?

Comment

I'm a regular Bozo the clown

Comment

Originally posted by mosetti
                        So what is the batting order?

Oh, I have to keep that a secret.
                        All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

Comment

Oh, I have to keep that a secret.
                          Oh, come on. You can tell us. We can keep secrets!

Comment

Originally posted by DaveinUtah

No, DIU, I was wearing my sunglasses so it didn't hurt at all.

Of course, nothing would compare to the pain you must have felt in that little video of you that mosetti is using as his avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by mosetti
                              Oh, come on. You can tell us. We can keep secrets!

Well if you insist....nah, can't tell. Not without tequila.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5275 users online. 324 members and 4951 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X