Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy poop batman!!!!!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    gas price at one station here in oklahoma city at 1800hrs, $2.69 for unlead,,,,holy crap, i just might fill up and drive to canada tomorrow.

ya boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 stations now selling gas for $2.89,,,

Comment

Your price is officially over half as cheap as gas in Saskatoon which is sitting at $1.18. You're paying about $0.74/L where you are now. I recommend staying out of Canada for a little bit longer.

What was gas worth before?

Comment

Originally posted by Spee-Dee
        Your price is officially over half as cheap as gas in Saskatoon which is sitting at $1.18. You're paying about $0.74/L where you are now. I recommend staying out of Canada for a little bit longer.

What was gas worth before?
        anywhere from $3 to $3.20

Comment

Originally posted by gotthblues
          anywhere from $3 to $3.20
          That's still cheaper than here. That works out to about $0.82/L. If anyone should be going anywhere I should be going to the US. Even with the exchange rate your gas is still cheaper.

Comment

i dont feel so bad then,,,

Comment

Apparently still going up here.... today highest I saw was $3.09 for regular.
              Yesterday the one place I go to was 2.99 for reg., today it's 3.05.
              Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
              and I'm not sure about the former.
              -Albert Einstein

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gotthblues
                YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                gas price at one station here in oklahoma city at 1800hrs, $2.69 for unlead,,,,holy crap, i just might fill up and drive to canada tomorrow.

where can i find this gas at?

Comment

S. Cal has you all beat. News broadcast tonight showed a station outside of Baker, Ca. (in the desert on the way to Vegas) that charges $4.29 for premium, they have no other other than diesel for the same price.

The owner said this his everyday price yearround and has nothing to do with the hurricane or oil companies. He said it keeps his store and repair shop open 24/7. He also stated his is the highest in the US and seemed proud of it.

Comment

Gas is coming down here too. From the peak of $3.69 a gallon, some places are at $2.99 and some as low as $2.85 this morning. Still too expensive, but at least it's leaving the "I'm getting gouged" range...

It still amazes me that $2.85 a gallon is good news. This time last year it was just under $2 and that was high.

AvgJoe
                    Be careful, kids. Daddy's summer car is like the Ark of the Covanent - if you touch it, you will surely die.

Comment

I filled up yesterday at the Get-Go store which has the fuel perks discount from the supermarket, I paid 2.99 as I had 20 cents off the regular 3.19. I go past them today and it just got lowered to 2.99. I coulda paid 2.79 if I waited...
                      I got nothing for now

Comment

Last night, I paid 2.96 with my sams club card in oklahoma city, sure hope we see some 1.99 soon lol

Comment

Originally posted by oSutrooper
                          Last night, I paid 2.96 with my sams club card in oklahoma city, sure hope we see some 1.99 soon lol

I wouldn't hold my breath on that one. The oil companies have seen they can charge what they want now and we'll belly up to the bar to pay it. Sad but true. Gas in SAtown is cheapest at Walmart $2.75 a gal. Most of these gas discount cards and things tell me that they over price their gas by the cost of the discount,,,at least.

Minimum effort yeilds minimal results

Comment

We are still at 3.09 here, so I would love to pay anything below 3$.

Comment

Originally posted by oSutrooper
                              where can i find this gas at?
                              go to oklahomacitygasprices.com, they have a pretty good listing of stations, there are 6 of them listed at this price, however, they are strung out throughout the metro area. plus a lot a gas in moore is around 2.97 or 2.93

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5347 users online. 299 members and 5048 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X