300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80's Hair Bands

What are everyone's favorite hair bands from the 80's. I like Poison, Motely Crue.

I hated them all then and they haven't got any better since.
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Does Guns n Roses qualify? Probably not. They're like early 90's too huh? I guess I lose. I like them though.
      Last edited by JustDontDie; 09-06-2005, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JustDontDie
        Does Guns n Roses qualify? Probably not. They're like early 90's too huh? I guess I lose. I like them though.
        I would say they qualify. I here Axel is trying to put another album out again.

Comment

Iron Maiden, Twisted Sister, and Quiet Riot.
          "I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

Second City Cop

Comment

Iron Maiden was no hair band!!!

Originally posted by Pedro56
            Iron Maiden, Twisted Sister, and Quiet Riot.
            "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

Cinderella was my fave in that era, also liked Skid Row, Kix, Dangerous Toys and Quiet Riot. I'm not sure if these were late 80's or early 90's though...

AvgJoe
              Be careful, kids. Daddy's summer car is like the Ark of the Covanent - if you touch it, you will surely die.

Comment

Originally posted by pkagel
                Iron Maiden is considered a hair band. They don't need big hair to be considered, they just need to have been part of that big glam rock trend of the 80's. Bt the way Dee Snyder plays them on his show.

Comment

I didn't want to have to call you out but here I go. You were born after I graduated HS. I lived through all those bands and Iron Maiden, AC/DC, Deep Purple, and like bands were never considered Hair Bands back in the day and still aren't no matter what MTV tells you.

Originally posted by LT. EXPLORER
                  Iron Maiden is considered a hair band. They don't need big hair to be considered, they just need to have been part of that big glam rock trend of the 80's. Bt the way Dee Snyder plays them on his show.

Comment

NINE INCH NAILS!

I still listen to his music.

Comment

Dokken...hands down. Also liked Cinderella, Firehouse, and Warrant
                      Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

The Crue when they were good, Dokken,Winger, I met the drummer Rod Morgenstein, he was also in The Dixie Dregs anyone remember them?? The Good Rats? I used to date a girl who was friends with Dee Snyders nanny. I liked Cinderella, White Lion. As far as metal 80s, Maiden, Priest, Old Van Halen, LOVE OZZY.
                        I got nothing for now

Comment

Skid Row, Bon Jovi

Comment

Originally posted by LT. EXPLORER
                            What are everyone's favorite hair bands from the 80's. I like Poison, Motely Crue.

Were you even alive in the 80s?????
                            If you ever have sprained ankle, give me a call.

Comment

Originally posted by pkagel
                              They had long hair...y'all didn't say if it was an 80's glam band or not.
                              "I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

Second City Cop

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5505 users online. 349 members and 5156 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X