Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GB is a racist it seems

http://media.putfile.com/Kanye79

Apparently to Kanye West GB doesn't care about blacks. I think Kanye is just ignorant.

Well I don't think he's racist. Naive maybe....but that's a matter of opinion. From what I see he's authorized everything he can. I think the New Orleans mayor is just a little bit desperate and is lashing out the best he can.
    Illegitimi non carborundum - Don't let the bastards grind you down.

Comment

Another one of our fine uneducated Chicago gangsters
      "I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

Second City Cop

Comment

Who the hell is Kayne West? I assume he's just another Thug that made it big, so in our culture, that makes him an expert. Another piece of trash spewing hatred. I'm sure he's made millions selling HIS culture of violence. Let's see him put up or shut up. If all of the Gangsta rappers and Hollywood elite would forego half of one paycheck,it would amount to untold millions. Yet they'll put on "benefits "to get the average person that lives from oaycheck to paycheck to sacrifice, while they themselves consider donating 10 minutes to an interview or a show a sacrifice. What a bunch of self serving, opportunistic, hypocritical turds they really are.
        Extremism in the pursuit of liberty is no vice. Barry Goldwater

Comment

[QUOTE=keith758 Another piece of trash spewing hatred. I'm sure he's made millions selling HIS culture of violence. Let's see him put up or shut up. If all of the Gangsta rappers and Hollywood elite would forego half of one paycheck,it would amount to untold millions[/QUOTE]

I'm not defending West but I listen to rap and his music is positive, meaning he does not disgrace women or glorifies violence or drugs.
          I think he was just frustrated but it no way excuses what he says.
          Its also funny reading that P. Diddy and Jaz-Z pulled together 500K each even though they are the highest paid in the industry.
          Bush was/is slow about organizing relief. We saw this with 9/11 and now here. Yes it was not expected but we could have organized faster.

TGY
          Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

You guys are missing the real story there!

No one is talking about Mike Myers being there, he's part of our entertainment army that is slowling taking over your country, one joke, and one movie at a time.

I bet most of you haven't heard Arnold Schwarzenegger talk in person and haven't picked up on his fake accent. He's really a French Canadian from Montreal, the whole Austria thing was made up in a bar in Quebec.

I did see west make the comment and was so shocked at it's inappropriatness that I sat there thinking if I had actually heard what I thought I had heard.

Comment

Originally posted by keith758
              Who the hell is Kayne West? I assume he's just another Thug that made it big, so in our culture, that makes him an expert. Another piece of trash spewing hatred. I'm sure he's made millions selling HIS culture of violence. Let's see him put up or shut up. If all of the Gangsta rappers and Hollywood elite would forego half of one paycheck,it would amount to untold millions. Yet they'll put on "benefits "to get the average person that lives from oaycheck to paycheck to sacrifice, while they themselves consider donating 10 minutes to an interview or a show a sacrifice. What a bunch of self serving, opportunistic, hypocritical turds they really are.
              I don't know Kanye either...but maybe you should read up on him before assuming he is what you describe him to be.

Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by broke
                I don't know Kanye either...but maybe you should read up on him before assuming he is what you describe him to be.

Just a thought.
                I don't need to ....he's still a dumb-$$. his opinion .......my opinion.
                "here's to us and those like us .....damn few left"

Comment

Just a thought.
                  First of all, watching the video of his statements the man can't even form a decent sentence. That right there speaks volumns and tells me a whole lot of what I need to know. Things such as intelligence, timing, and consideration, are not in this guy's repitoire. However, there is plenty of ignorance, selfishness, and bigotry to make up for it.

Comment

Originally posted by cst.sb
                    You guys are missing the real story there!

No one is talking about Mike Myers being there, he's part of our entertainment army that is slowling taking over your country, one joke, and one movie at a time.

I bet most of you haven't heard Arnold Schwarzenegger talk in person and haven't picked up on his fake accent. He's really a French Canadian from Montreal, the whole Austria thing was made up in a bar in Quebec.

I did see west make the comment and was so shocked at it's inappropriatness that I sat there thinking if I had actually heard what I thought I had heard.
                    Uh can you expound on your statement that AhNold is from Canada? Maybe it was a joke and I didnt catch it or maybe you know something millions of us dont The entire entertainment industry lives in a fantasy world, anyone remember Sean "WAAAY LEFT" Penn and his trip to Iraq, who the Fudge is he. he thinks he can solve this terrorism thing. Its been going on for centuries. ALso Alec "Iam leaving America if he gets the presidency" Baldwin. Iam still waiting for him to leave and take half or more of Hollywierd with him.
                    I got nothing for now

Comment

Originally posted by e-man
                      Uh can you expound on your statement that AhNold is from Canada? Maybe it was a joke and I didnt catch it or maybe you know something millions of us dont The entire entertainment industry lives in a fantasy world, anyone remember Sean "WAAAY LEFT" Penn and his trip to Iraq, who the Fudge is he. he thinks he can solve this terrorism thing. Its been going on for centuries. ALso Alec "Iam leaving America if he gets the presidency" Baldwin. Iam still waiting for him to leave and take half or more of Hollywierd with him.
                      It was an attempt at a little humor..... and Arnold is definately not from Canada.

Comment

This is all the best example of why television is at times a bad thing. Jackson, Sharpton, and the like are using a tragedy to get face time. The only thing they ever talk about is racism and the poor minorities. This continues to feed the whole white vs. black debate, which we should have been done with 40 years ago.

But we aren't...and likely won't be as long as these people continue to get cameras stuck in their face. I'm sure Jackson and Sharpton's PR people made sure all the networks were aware that the good reverends were making the pilgramige to N.O. Oh boy, said the networks...time to stir the pot.

When oh when will all this s#@t end? Instead of white v black...when will it be decent, hard working americans v turds. Color, social status, and income don't make you a turd...your actions dictate that.

Unfortuantely, this disaster will provide months of fodder for these people to spout off...largely on the backs of those they say they represent.
                        Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

I don't need to know anything about the man: An idiot is an idiot.

Comment

Just a thought.
                            I could care less, I work in Chicago, a thug is a thug. A gangster is a gangster, and you don't make it in that business by not being one. 2PAC Biggie Smallz, in my eyes justice was served in there cases and which ever other one of them thugs that have bit it. They are no different. You can see he spent all of his time studying hard in school by the appropriate sentences that he used like someone else stated. I may not be an English major, but I can still speak.
                            "I am the guy that keeps Mister Dead in his pocket." -'Mad' Max Rockatansky

"An Englewood Ranger is no stranger to Danger.." -Unk

Good Night Chesty Where Ever You Are.

A Good Friend will bail you out of jail, but a true friend will be sitting next to you in the cell saying, "That was Awesome."

Second City Cop

Comment

Well said, Pedro.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2969 users online. 139 members and 2830 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X