X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6$ a gallon in atlanta?

?? thats crazy

Crazy:

From late morning to early afternoon, the highest area price for regular doubled briefly from about $2.70 a gallon to more than $5 a gallon. A BP station in McDonough hit $5.87, according to AtlantaGasPrices.com. Four dollars a gallon became common. There were numerous reports late Wednesday of stations' closing, or shutting down their pumps. Some stations capped purchases.
    If you ever have sprained ankle, give me a call.

Comment

WTF?.......I drive for a living......im gonna have to raise my rates just pay for the GAS!

Comment

The governor mde the statment that those stations would be punished for trying to scalp the public like that. He also said today that he was suspendiing the sales tax on gas.

Comment

Originally posted by SO535
          The governor mde the statment that those stations would be punished for trying to scalp the public like that. He also said today that he was suspendiing the sales tax on gas.
          how much is the tax there, they are talking about suspended the tax here for 3 months and every year between memorial and labor day, in oklahoma, and its only 17 cents.

Comment

Originally posted by gotthblues
            how much is the tax there, they are talking about suspended the tax here for 3 months and every year between memorial and labor day, in oklahoma, and its only 17 cents.
            Well there goes the State Highway Budget if your statement pans out to be true.Iam not calling you a lyer,In the South the Gas tax funds the State Hwy Dept,building new 4 lane hwys and maintance of bridges.Some local gas station's held regular unleaded at $2.89 and sold out by 11pm.Now most are still showing regular unleaded at $2.99.Also my wife received a notice at work about the federal gov stepping in to help with medical & Drug prescripitions for all the Katrina victims

Comment

Originally posted by The Colonel(44)
              Well there goes the State Highway Budget if your statement pans out to be true.Iam not calling you a lyer,In the South the Gas tax funds the State Hwy Dept,building new 4 lane hwys and maintance of bridges.Some local gas station's held regular unleaded at $2.89 and sold out by 11pm.Now most are still showing regular unleaded at $2.99.Also my wife received a notice at work about the federal gov stepping in to help with medical & Drug prescripitions for all the Katrina victims
              you are right, if they do away with it, it will hurt the crap out of the dot, but they also said they have several millions in a rainy day fund that will help easy that problem....

Comment

you are right, if they do away with it, it will hurt the crap out of the dot, but they also said they have several millions in a rainy day fund that will help easy that problem....
                Iam not sure about your state,In the South,its a Law that at the end of the Fiscal year the budget has too be balanced,even if it means dipping into rainy day funds.The State of Mississippi this past year threaten to close down the entire State Park System because of the budget crisis,We as a Nation are going to need all the outside help we can muster.New Orleans is a major Port of Entry for Barges plying the MS river and Cargo Ships from The Gulf.This may well become the Economic EarthQuake predicted in Christian writer Larry Burketts book from the early 1990's,

Comment

Iam not sure about your state,In the South,its a Law that at the end of the Fiscal year the budget has too be balanced,even if it means dipping into rainy day funds.The State of Mississippi this past year threaten to close down the entire State Park System because of the budget crisis,We as a Nation are going to need all the outside help we can muster.New Orleans is a major Port of Entry for Barges plying the MS river and Cargo Ships from The Gulf.This may well become the Economic EarthQuake predicted in Christian writer Larry Burketts book from the early 1990's,
                  i dont know, im not that up on that stuff, but i know that they are looking into the suspension of the tax temporarily, and that the rainy day fund is there if needed, but in one week we are having a state wide vote to see if people want to raise taxes 5 or 7 cents for road repair, i dont think it will pass.

Comment

i dont know, im not that up on that stuff, but i know that they are looking into the suspension of the tax temporarily, and that the rainy day fund is there if needed, but in one week we are having a state wide vote to see if people want to raise taxes 5 or 7 cents for road repair, i dont think it will pass.
                    Don't feel bad,A federal Judge will shove up our Butts big time A New county Jail,we voted down last year with a vote againist a $28 increase for wheel tax,which would have meant for my family $63.00 a License tag per vehicle I Have (4).Now all us hard working honest Tax payers will get to foot the bill for the new jail with increased property taxes,and the new jail will cost us millions more now.Its becoming a cruse to own property in the South,as it is a means to run goverment like it or not

Comment

Don't feel bad,A federal Judge will shove up our Butts big time A New county Jail,we voted down last year with a vote againist a $28 increase for wheel tax,which would have meant for my family $63.00 a License tag per vehicle I Have (4).Now all us hard working honest Tax payers will get to foot the bill for the new jail with increased property taxes,and the new jail will cost us millions more now.Its becoming a cruse to own property in the South,as it is a means to run goverment like it or not
                      how the heck can they force taxes on you, i know the gov. can do alot, and i know im fairly young, but i dont ever member the gov. making you pay more taxes, isnt that written in the constit. wasnt that a big beef in boston a few yrs back, something bout a tea party.
                      we had a new jail built, and yup, it is still a major headache, several $thous. over budget.

Comment

how the heck can they force taxes on you, i know the gov. can do alot, and i know im fairly young, but i dont ever member the gov. making you pay more taxes, isnt that written in the constit. wasnt that a big beef in boston a few yrs back, something bout a tea party.
                        we had a new jail built, and yup, it is still a major headache, several $thous. over budget.
                        Well a few of our incarserated inmates filed a lawsuit and got a attorney out of Memphis,Tn came to our county and filed a lawsuit against the county for what the inmates described as deplorable living conditions.Iam 49 and have never been arrested,heck the last speeding ticket I got was in 1976,A friend of mine who has ties to LE at the state level said if a Federal Judge declares against the county about the jail,Well lets say we as law abidding Citizens are in for a Royal *ucking!

Comment

Well a few of our incarserated inmates filed a lawsuit and got a attorney out of Memphis,Tn came to our county and filed a lawsuit against the county for what the inmates described as deplorable living conditions.Iam 49 and have never been arrested,heck the last speeding ticket I got was in 1976,A friend of mine who has ties to LE at the state level said if a Federal Judge declares against the county about the jail,Well lets say we as law abidding Citizens are in for a Royal *ucking!
                          why the hell have laws and rights then. here they just shut them down and move the primates,,,huuh i mean inmates.

Comment

why the hell have laws and rights then. here they just shut them down and move the primates,,,huuh i mean inmates.
                            The victims of violent crimes have little or no rights,You can Thank your Liberal Federal Judges for that,and throw in the lawyers and the stripping of powers from Le,I even saw on CNN a NO Police officer with a shopping cart in a store with looters filling her shopping cart,I saw what I saw

Comment

The victims of violent crimes have little or no rights,You can Thank your Liberal Federal Judges for that,and throw in the lawyers and the stripping of powers from Le,I even saw on CNN a NO Police officer with a shopping cart in a store with looters filling her shopping cart,I saw what I saw
                              i know,,,sad sad sad.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3162 users online. 143 members and 3019 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X