Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Name AZ's new puppy!!

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    let me think what was on my list a few months ago... and the dogs i've had so far...

    Kimber
    Caliber
    Ruger
    Taser
    Vice
    Felony
    Misdemeanor
    Sig
    Slaughter
    Justice
    Shank
    Speer
    Star


    I ended up naming my last dog Caliber Nemesis (greek goddess of divine justice and vengence)

    Comment


    • #32
      Hmm.....let's see....Elvis?

      Bogie
      Orion
      Caesar
      Bono
      Louis (pronoinced "Louie")
      Mojo
      Isaac
      Mookie
      Stewie



      I agree with LTF, Zeus is a good one.


      And by the way e-man, Steve Martin's dog in "The Jerk" was Shi!thead.


      Last edited by Buttercup; 09-05-2005, 07:51 PM.
      All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

      Comment


      • #33
        Forgot to add-I know a retired K9 officer who named all his dogs "Luger"-they were incredible dogs, and he had several generations from the original German Shepherd who was donated by a family.

        Comment


        • #34
          Ok, I think that Gunner is the winner, thanks to Lt93lover for the suggestion. Thank you all for playing!!!
          There's no substitute for strength,
          and no excuse for a lack of it!!

          Comment


          • #35
            Name him Bodie!
            Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

            Comment


            • #36
              Deputy DAWG
              Sgt. Slaughter
              Jaws
              Shooter
              Bud - Wieser
              Powder Keg
              What we are dealing with here.......is a complete lack of respect for the law (Sheriff Buford T. Justice)

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by azchopshopcop
                Ok, I think that Gunner is the winner, thanks to Lt93lover for the suggestion. Thank you all for playing!!!
                Um.... what am i.. invisible??

                I suggested that name on PAGE ONE


                Comment


                • #38
                  Alright, ok....I didn't see it in their with the other names you suggested, relax....


                  ATTENTION EVERYONE......Thanks to lt93lover AND LTF for the name of Gunner....That is my new doggies name....And he seems to like as well..
                  There's no substitute for strength,
                  and no excuse for a lack of it!!

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Do the rest of us get a consolation prize?
                    All human actions have one or more of these seven causes: chance, nature, compulsions, habit, reason, passion and desire.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by Buttercup
                      Do the rest of us get a consolation prize?
                      AZ will name the house dust bunnies after our suggestions...
                      Don't mind me, I'm wierd...
                      Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Heh, BTW AZ, I like your avatar.
                        Those moving avatars I can stare at for hours...
                        Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Well geez....

                          Like I said, best wishes for you and the pup for many years of fun and happiness.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by azchopshopcop
                            Alright, ok....I didn't see it in their with the other names you suggested, relax....


                            ATTENTION EVERYONE......Thanks to lt93lover AND LTF for the name of Gunner....That is my new doggies name....And he seems to like as well..
                            Relax? RELAX?? RELAX????
                            What makes you think i'm not relaxed!?

                            lol

                            Naw - i just thought it was humorous that you asked for opinons/suggestions and didn't actually read through them - or however many.


                            I'm glad you decided on a name and that he likes it as well. Always important that the name fits the dog.

                            I can't wait to get a dog...

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Dang it. I missed this. And I had such a good name.
                              RIP Brett Thompson, 17, 09/12/1989-09/14/2006

                              Seatbelts save lives

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by LovnTheFuzz
                                Relax? RELAX?? RELAX????
                                What makes you think i'm not relaxed!?

                                lol

                                Naw - i just thought it was humorous that you asked for opinons/suggestions and didn't actually read through them - or however many.


                                I'm glad you decided on a name and that he likes it as well. Always important that the name fits the dog.

                                I can't wait to get a dog...

                                You really need to cut back on the coke.
                                Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

                                Comment

                                MR300x250 Tablet

                                Collapse

                                What's Going On

                                Collapse

                                There are currently 5473 users online. 297 members and 5176 guests.

                                Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

                                Welcome Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X