300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, your in AZ, call him T-bird.
    "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

I've always liked the name Shilo. (shy-low) And you can call him Shi for short if you wanted to.

Ammo

Bond (J.)

Gunner

Kemo (like Kemo Sabee)

Zeus

Comment

In honor of one of the greatest TV cops K-9 buddy (Roscoe P Coltrain) I would name him Flash!!!!
        "Thats a pretty cool sidearm you got there....What is it?"
        "I don't know what its called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a mans life"

Comment

I personally like the name Addy, but I also like Marshall, commando, beretta, glock, and sarge

Comment

I think Flash is a good name too.
            I always thought the name "Mercedes" would be good for a dog, then again, I'm wierd.
            Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

What about Phoenix.

Sorry I can't think of any good ones right now. I am really tired.
              "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
              Not Yet Visited: 16
              Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Originally posted by LT. EXPLORER
                I personally like the name Addy, but I also like Marshall, commando, beretta, glock, and sarge

When I read the name sarge, I just started to laugh. If your chief is a *******, name him chief.

Comment

Name him Hooch, like from Turner and Hooch, i named my lab Memphis, hes a yellow...best damn goose hunter ive ever had, well besides nan dog. How come you went with a lab for upland?? we usually get pointers for that and keep labs for waterfowl
                  "Dude, can i have some of your tots?"

Comment

JESUS is watching, JESUS will getcha....get em JESUS!
                    My papaws favorite joke...

Comment

You can name him ****head after Steve Martins dog in The Jerk.. Or was the name *******...
                      I like Taser, maybe G-Lock. Or kittyeater
                      I got nothing for now

Comment

LOL Taser is good ... Or TOTO after someone we know!! LOL I better behave she will kick my butt for that one!!! lol you could call him SWAT this way when stuff happens you get say "I am going to call out SWAT if you dont get out of here!!"

or you could call em Chopper after AZCHOPSHOPCOP

Lame I know I havent had my Patron yet LOL
                        I've got friends in low places

Comment

All good suggestions, c'mon, we got lotsa time left, everyone join the party
                          There's no substitute for strength,
                          and no excuse for a lack of it!!

Comment

Gunner or Gunnar

Stole that one from the local PD where I lived in Kentucky-their K9 is named "Gunnar" but the wonderful Kentucky redneck language translates this to "Gunner" when spoken aloud-LOL!

Good Luck with the name-lucky dog you have there-wish you many years of happiness!

Comment

Call him KATRINA cause he will wipe everything out in front of him or her!!

Comment

D.O.G.------pronounced dee-o-gee
                                Just shut your damn hole

Dead Souls-----They keep calling me

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5328 users online. 305 members and 5023 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X