X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• letshearit4blue
    replied
    Originally posted by Welpe
    Oh this is bad, I thought the same thing. $25, that's a decent profit margin.

You know you're a geek when you see something and say "I could build that cheaper. Well a geek or a redneck.
    Lol, yeah a geek or a redneck.
    But you know you're a geek if you say "I could build that cheaper", and you actually CAN.

Leave a comment:

• WTPD3534
    replied
    We used one of those in HS on a teacher that we couldn't stand. The thing is a rip off cause it's pretty damn easy to find unless you're a complete idiot.

Leave a comment:

• Washingtonian
    replied
    Anyone ever rig someone's car so that whenever the apply the brakes, their horn goes off?? I heard you can do this, and always wanted to try it on a couple people...
    Last edited by Washingtonian; 09-02-2005, 01:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Quopper
    replied
    Originally posted by Welpe

You know you're a geek when you see something and say "I could build that cheaper. Well a geek or a redneck.
    It's definately geek, because she didn't mention using washing machine parts OR drinking Old Mil while building it!

LMAO! I would PAY $25 for that, and I have someone in mind!

Leave a comment:

• Welpe
    replied
    Originally posted by letshearit4blue
    ahahaha
    They're charging $25 for THAT? That's hilarious.
    I've built one of those before in my electronics class. Minus the cost of the battery, it probably cost me like $3. But then you have to do all the soldering yourself.
    If you want to make one that turns off when you turn on the lights all you'd have to do would put a photo-sensitive resistor on there and maybe one other thing....
    lol the geek in me is showing, isn't it?
    We also built an "electronic bird" with rheostats you can use to change the frequency, pitch, and volume.

Leave a comment:

• letshearit4blue
    replied
    ahahaha
    They're charging $25 for THAT? That's hilarious.
    I've built one of those before in my electronics class. Minus the cost of the battery, it probably cost me like $3. But then you have to do all the soldering yourself.
    If you want to make one that turns off when you turn on the lights all you'd have to do would put a photo-sensitive resistor on there and maybe one other thing....
    lol the geek in me is showing, isn't it?
    We also built an "electronic bird" with rheostats you can use to change the frequency, pitch, and volume.

Leave a comment:

• azchopshopcop
    replied
    Man, I can smell the smoke already....five-o minds are working OT on this one!!! LOL

Leave a comment:

• Welpe
    replied
    Originally posted by Code3kd
    The Watch commanders office
    I think I have an idea....

Leave a comment:

• Contact
    replied
    Originally posted by Code3kd
    The A-hole's car who claims he pays your salary through his taxes

Way too expensive. Way too many A-holes.

I just found one that stops chirping when the lights come on. This is tempting.

Leave a comment:

• Code3kd
    replied
    The Watch commanders office
    The A-hole's car who claims he pays your salary through his taxes
    Al Sharptons house, office, car, toilet, hair
    Your local ACLU office
    The Public Defender's office

Leave a comment:

• Contact
    started a topic The Mind Molester...

The Mind Molester...

Link

This could be fun.

Any ideas for it?

Squad car? Jail Cell?

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3050 users online. 190 members and 2860 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X