• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mind Molester...

Link

This could be fun.

Any ideas for it?

Squad car? Jail Cell?
    A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

The Watch commanders office
    The A-hole's car who claims he pays your salary through his taxes
    Al Sharptons house, office, car, toilet, hair
    Your local ACLU office
    The Public Defender's office

Comment

Originally posted by Code3kd
      The A-hole's car who claims he pays your salary through his taxes

Way too expensive. Way too many A-holes.

I just found one that stops chirping when the lights come on. This is tempting.
      A true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.

-GK Chesterton

Comment

Originally posted by Code3kd
        The Watch commanders office
        I think I have an idea....
        Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Man, I can smell the smoke already....five-o minds are working OT on this one!!! LOL
          There's no substitute for strength,
          and no excuse for a lack of it!!

Comment

ahahaha
            They're charging $25 for THAT? That's hilarious.
            I've built one of those before in my electronics class. Minus the cost of the battery, it probably cost me like $3. But then you have to do all the soldering yourself.
            If you want to make one that turns off when you turn on the lights all you'd have to do would put a photo-sensitive resistor on there and maybe one other thing....
            lol the geek in me is showing, isn't it?
            We also built an "electronic bird" with rheostats you can use to change the frequency, pitch, and volume.
            Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

Originally posted by letshearit4blue
              ahahaha
              They're charging $25 for THAT? That's hilarious.
              I've built one of those before in my electronics class. Minus the cost of the battery, it probably cost me like $3. But then you have to do all the soldering yourself.
              If you want to make one that turns off when you turn on the lights all you'd have to do would put a photo-sensitive resistor on there and maybe one other thing....
              lol the geek in me is showing, isn't it?
              We also built an "electronic bird" with rheostats you can use to change the frequency, pitch, and volume.
              Oh this is bad, I thought the same thing. $25, that's a decent profit margin.

You know you're a geek when you see something and say "I could build that cheaper. Well a geek or a redneck.
              Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Originally posted by Welpe

You know you're a geek when you see something and say "I could build that cheaper. Well a geek or a redneck.
                It's definately geek, because she didn't mention using washing machine parts OR drinking Old Mil while building it!

LMAO! I would PAY $25 for that, and I have someone in mind!
                When I'll be the girl that you love, you'll be the boy that I hate...

Comment

Anyone ever rig someone's car so that whenever the apply the brakes, their horn goes off?? I heard you can do this, and always wanted to try it on a couple people...
                  Last edited by Washingtonian; 09-02-2005, 01:44 PM.
                  Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.

Comment

We used one of those in HS on a teacher that we couldn't stand. The thing is a rip off cause it's pretty damn easy to find unless you're a complete idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Welpe

Lol, yeah a geek or a redneck.
                      But you know you're a geek if you say "I could build that cheaper", and you actually CAN.
                      Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5715 users online. 334 members and 5381 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X