X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TeayotaSoupra
    Forum Member
    • Apr 2005

Just had to share

Just got a german shepard pup. The breeder supposably bred them for cop dogs...she has papers and all.. parents have cert. Hips. Got her for $150!

And decided to name her justice

I have other better pics but we got creative today hah
  • Code3kd
    Forum Member
    • Aug 2005

Congrats...

What a beautiful looking puppy, reminds me of my shep when I got her.
    I love sheps they are the best dogs.
    Put up some more pics.

Comment

• TeayotaSoupra
      Forum Member
      • Apr 2005

ok since you twisted my arm.. hah

Comment

• toby101

Originally posted by TeayotaSoupra
        Just got a german shepard pup. The breeder supposably bred them for cop dogs...she has papers and all.. parents have cert. Hips. Got her for $150!

And decided to name her justice

I have other better pics but we got creative today hah

When I read your dog's new name I was like OMG that is good. Then I clicked on the picture and I just ROFL. That is great. Good luck with training him/her.

Comment

• TeayotaSoupra
          Forum Member
          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by toby101
          When I read your dog's new name I was like OMG that is good. Then I clicked on the picture and I just ROFL. That is great. Good luck with training him/her.
          Thanks
          She's been doing very good with potty training... untill just now. I let her out of her cage and let her outside but she just wanted to lay in the grass and look at me. As SOON as I put her back inside the house she pees on the floor.

But on the bright side.. she saw the newspaper next to the mailbox which was inside a platic bag thing. Well she grabbed the back and newspaper and pulled it to the house lol the thing is about the same size as she was! It was priceless.

Smart yet dumb little dog. She ignores the cats and that just makes the cats upset so they stopped attacking her and now try to play with her. She figures things out quickly yet when she eats and drinks she puts her entire body into the dishes lol

Comment

• Code3kd
            Forum Member
            • Aug 2005

You bastard...You're going to make me get another puppy!!!

Originally Posted by TeayotaSoupra
            She figures things out quickly yet when she eats and drinks she puts her entire body into the dishes lol
            Mine used to do the same thing... she turned out to be the smartest one out of all my friends' dogs.

The pics are great especially the one with her lying down.

Comment

• Jellybean400
              gone
              • Jan 2005

Shes beautiful....adorable...etc...etc!!! I LOVE puppies' feet...i think they are so cute! LOL

I'd have another pup, but i dont think my 5-yr-old dog would appreciate it. She thinks she runs the house.

Comment

• toby101

So the O.com mods needs to delete this thread because its almost making me go out and get a dog. I miss mine so much right now, and I haven't even been gone for a week. But they get annoying though to. So mods if you are reading this, please delete this thread. Just kidding by the way. But i will blame TeayotaSoupra if I get a dog here at college. Don't think the landlord would like that to much.

Comment

• Jellybean400
                  gone
                  • Jan 2005

I went for five years without a dog, after having to put down my 16-yr-old Cocker Spaniel...my baby. I swore i couldnt go thru another love affair with a dog I dont have kids, so my dog really is my baby...

When i finally got another puppy, it was love at first sight, and shes my best buddy. Shes nothing like my Cocker Spaniel (this one's a Boxer/Am.Bulldog mix), but we are definitley in love... LOL. I know it will be an awful loss again whenever she goes, but i'm glad i let her into my life, she fills every day with fun.

To me, theres nothing in this world quite like a dog!

Comment

• RabbitMPD
                    Victory is mine!!!!
                    • Oct 2004

What a great looking dog! I'm about to head off to the shelter and get myself another one. When my dog died i felt like I lost my best friend.
                    It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses....Hit it!

Comment

• MAD_MAX333
                      Forum Member
                      • Jul 2005

thats a cute lil dog, i live in a condo so big dogs are a nono but my cousin has a king german shep, and my god is that dog strong, i need to REALLY pull if he tries to run... they got this collor for him with spikes in fron so if u pull the spikes go into his nekc ( sound bad but it isn't since he doesn't even feel it) but thats no good either, he is like a horse..

i want a border cally or shi tzu... go ahead and laugh...

Comment

• Ninjagirl
                        Banned
                        • Jul 2005

i WILL NOT get a dog, i WILL NOT get a dog, i WILL NOT get a dog, i WILL NOT get a dog, i WILL NOT get a dog, i WILL NOT get a dog, i WILL NOT get a dog, i WILL NOT get a dog, ...............

Comment

• DaveinUtah
                          Forum Member
                          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Ninjagirl
                          i WILL NOT get a dog, i WILL NOT get a dog, i WILL NOT get a dog, i WILL NOT get a dog, i WILL NOT get a dog, i WILL NOT get a dog, i WILL NOT get a dog, i WILL NOT get a dog, ...............
                          Your missing out
                          If you ever have sprained ankle, give me a call.

Comment

• jan
                            jan
                            • Jun 2005

Originally posted by TeayotaSoupra
                            ok since you twisted my arm.. hah

i absolutely love the one of her lying down,

Comment

• toby101

Originally posted by Ninjagirl

Thats what I am trying to tell myself. I wanna get a k-9 dog, then my personal dog.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 18625 users online. 36 members and 18589 guests.

Most users ever online was 185,715 at 05:04 PM on 12-04-2023.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...