• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeayotaSoupra
    replied
    Originally posted by toby101
    Holy crap he is getting big already.

Tea I seen you posted last, and I was really going to be mad if I didn't get to see some pictures. So thanks,

And the next question I have, does s/he look like the owner?
    lol she's a mixture of both of us really.. I bought her but I got her for my ex.. She's living with him and I just took the kittens to my place today (poor kittens.. they couldn't be on the floor if the dog was loose or they would get puppy drool all over them)

I'm still waiting on her papers!! I want to see her past.. and her birthdate!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Holy crap he is getting big already.

Tea I seen you posted last, and I was really going to be mad if I didn't get to see some pictures. So thanks,

And the next question I have, does s/he look like the owner?

Leave a comment:

• TeayotaSoupra
    replied
    My new puppy > AZ's new puppy.. haha j/p

but some new pics!!!

http://www.ladysstall.com/puppy/chew.jpg
    http://www.ladysstall.com/puppy/sitpretty.jpg
    http://www.ladysstall.com/puppy/sidewalk.jpg

Some reason she likes to chew on concreat..bricks.. yea.. I donno?

Leave a comment:

• Code3kd
    replied
    Originally posted by TeayotaSoupra
    I'll get more pictures soon though! Also we were wondering.. do GS ears stand up on their own or do you have to make 'em? (I like them floppy though.. he likes them standing up)
    Yes they will, as they get older their ears will stand up on their own.
    For the time being enjoy the floppy ears, that's one of the things I love about GS pups.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Sounds great,

Leave a comment:

• TeayotaSoupra
    replied
    Thats really funny thanks for the update Ms. t. So you still haven't given us the name of your dog yet.
    Liberty

should have named her 15a 401d2
    She's got some leathel teeth in that little mouth!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thats really funny thanks for the update Ms. t. So you still haven't given us the name of your dog yet.

Leave a comment:

• TeayotaSoupra
    replied
    lol she's at the ex's house now tearing up his apartment. Yes two male officers in one apartment with two cats and a dog. Talk about entertainment!! Who knew they could deal with the public but not two cute little kittens and a pup? hah

I'll get more pictures soon though! Also we were wondering.. do GS ears stand up on their own or do you have to make 'em? (I like them floppy though.. he likes them standing up)

Still no papers yet..

Although another police officer at the PD i'll probably end up has a male GS that he offerd for stud once our pup gets old enough (odd thinking about that now..)

She gets along great with the kittens now though. Although her and Black fight a lot.. black is MUCH quicker so you hear three pops on the pups head and the pup just kind of looks at the cat like "wow, how did you do that?" lol then she barks and the cat has that "Wtf?" look and runs off.

Who needs TV when you have young animals

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    TeayotaSoupra

What is the name of your pup going to be. And please post some pictures, I love watching pup's growing up, and letting someone else clean up after there mess.

Toby

Leave a comment:

• Code3kd
    replied
    More pics...we want more pics.

Leave a comment:

• hemicop
    replied
    Hey T, if you have the papers can you post her pedigree? I'm Reallly curious as I have a good idea about pedigrees & know there are/were some real good working dogs in the South.I'm wondering if yours is related to any of them

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    And we are planning to breed her later on. Then probably keeping a male from the litter and stud him out. (well once I get the papers and see if its worth it)

I remember you saying the person who picks the name of your dog can have a picture of it. While I say you change that a little bit by saying we can have first pick of the litter you will have. Oh and the catch is, its free.

Leave a comment:

• TeayotaSoupra
    replied
    Does that mean they can have play dates and play all day long?
    hah nope. But she gets to play with the cats. She keeps licking one of them.. poor kitty.. and we tried walking her around the block and there are TONS of people walking their dogs around here and they visit her.
    I said tried walking her because she got tired after too long and just layed down lol

And we are planning to breed her later on. Then probably keeping a male from the litter and stud him out. (well once I get the papers and see if its worth it)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    lol nope. They were gone on the first day. My friend got one and her friend got the last one just on a wim. Thing is my friends friend didn't know if she wanted the dog since she just put her old GS down just a month ago.she didn't know if she could handle it. soooo she let us have her

Does that mean they can have play dates and play all day long?

Leave a comment:

• TeayotaSoupra
    replied
    Holy crap, I would have jumped on that to. Any more pup's left.
    lol nope. They were gone on the first day. My friend got one and her friend got the last one just on a wim. Thing is my friends friend didn't know if she wanted the dog since she just put her old GS down just a month ago.she didn't know if she could handle it. soooo she let us have her

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3986 users online. 242 members and 3744 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X