Clear All

$150 for a shepherd? Is it purebred?

Comment

Originally posted by formercop
      $150 for a shepherd? Is it purebred?
      Yup!!!
      We got lucky!! purebred with papers and perfect health

Comment

JEEEESUSSSSS, purebred GSDs here are $800 plus.

Congrats on your new fuzzball.

Remember: prevent a litter, fix your critter!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TeayotaSoupra
          Yup!!!
          We got lucky!! purebred with papers and perfect health

Holy crap, I would have jumped on that to. Any more pup's left.

Comment

I love it when dogs have actual meaningful names like "Justice" or "Grace" etc, etc, and not something mindless like "Rover". (no offense to anyone who has a dog named Rover)
            Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

Originally posted by toby101
              Holy crap, I would have jumped on that to. Any more pup's left.
              lol nope. They were gone on the first day. My friend got one and her friend got the last one just on a wim. Thing is my friends friend didn't know if she wanted the dog since she just put her old GS down just a month ago.she didn't know if she could handle it. soooo she let us have her

Comment

lol nope. They were gone on the first day. My friend got one and her friend got the last one just on a wim. Thing is my friends friend didn't know if she wanted the dog since she just put her old GS down just a month ago.she didn't know if she could handle it. soooo she let us have her

Does that mean they can have play dates and play all day long?

Comment

Does that mean they can have play dates and play all day long?
                  hah nope. But she gets to play with the cats. She keeps licking one of them.. poor kitty.. and we tried walking her around the block and there are TONS of people walking their dogs around here and they visit her.
                  I said tried walking her because she got tired after too long and just layed down lol

And we are planning to breed her later on. Then probably keeping a male from the litter and stud him out. (well once I get the papers and see if its worth it)

Comment

And we are planning to breed her later on. Then probably keeping a male from the litter and stud him out. (well once I get the papers and see if its worth it)

I remember you saying the person who picks the name of your dog can have a picture of it. While I say you change that a little bit by saying we can have first pick of the litter you will have. Oh and the catch is, its free.

Comment

Hey T, if you have the papers can you post her pedigree? I'm Reallly curious as I have a good idea about pedigrees & know there are/were some real good working dogs in the South.I'm wondering if yours is related to any of them

Comment

More pics...we want more pics.

Comment

TeayotaSoupra

What is the name of your pup going to be. And please post some pictures, I love watching pup's growing up, and letting someone else clean up after there mess.

Toby

Comment

lol she's at the ex's house now tearing up his apartment. Yes two male officers in one apartment with two cats and a dog. Talk about entertainment!! Who knew they could deal with the public but not two cute little kittens and a pup? hah

I'll get more pictures soon though! Also we were wondering.. do GS ears stand up on their own or do you have to make 'em? (I like them floppy though.. he likes them standing up)

Still no papers yet..

Although another police officer at the PD i'll probably end up has a male GS that he offerd for stud once our pup gets old enough (odd thinking about that now..)

She gets along great with the kittens now though. Although her and Black fight a lot.. black is MUCH quicker so you hear three pops on the pups head and the pup just kind of looks at the cat like "wow, how did you do that?" lol then she barks and the cat has that "Wtf?" look and runs off.

Who needs TV when you have young animals

Comment

Thats really funny thanks for the update Ms. t. So you still haven't given us the name of your dog yet.

Comment

Thats really funny thanks for the update Ms. t. So you still haven't given us the name of your dog yet.
                                Liberty

should have named her 15a 401d2
                                She's got some leathel teeth in that little mouth!!

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3864 users online. 294 members and 3570 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X