300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always thought it did.
    I have been walking everyday and I am about to add something else but I don't know what yet.
    "In these modern times, many men are wounded for not having weapons or knowledge of their use."
    -Achille Marozzo, 1536

Ne Obliviscaris - Do Not Forget

Comment

Originally posted by Bluntforcetraum
      I always thought it did.
      I have been walking everyday and I am about to add something else but I don't know what yet.
      Add in the weight-training routine in "The Abs Diet" Perfect for a beginner.
      *Not a cop*

Comment

Originally posted by lsmalibu
        Add in the weight-training routine in "The Abs Diet" Perfect for a beginner.
        It seems that book is not so much about "abs" specifically as it is about healthy eating and exercise. Am I right?

Also, are there any kind of recipes with the book? Maybe I'll see if our worthless library has it.
        Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Originally posted by Welpe
          It seems that book is not so much about "abs" specifically as it is about healthy eating and exercise. Am I right?

Also, are there any kind of recipes with the book? Maybe I'll see if our worthless library has it.
          The book is about building muscle and stripping away fat so you can see your abs, instead of doing a million situps and still eating like a pig, which is most americans' idea of abwork. It also places emphasis on core strength, which is essential.

There are good recipes in the book, but nothing that will blow you away if you have basic nutrition knowledge and some experience in the kitchen. If you're a dummy on both subjects, though, it's really good.
          *Not a cop*

Comment

I have the basics on nutrition down, I'm just a kitchen moron.
            Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

the 3 day diet....

1st day 4 piece k.f.c. dinner
              2nd day 2 big mac's
              3rd day 2 double cheese whopper's extra mayo....
              " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
              " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5704 users online. 360 members and 5344 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X