Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unfortunately at least half the stations here are EMPTY! I've heard some talk about some of our state agencies going to the 4 day/10 hour work weeks to try to conserve... and today at work we had as many lights off as possible to conserve energy... the only lights on in the building were in our labs and such.
    Last edited by Larry's Angel; 09-03-2005, 12:19 AM.

Comment

e-man you were paying $2.49 LAST year? I didn't think it was that high then, it was just under $2.00 a gallon in this area last year.
      Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

Originally posted by wannabeenytrp
        $3.59 here in upstate NY, but you can drive 1/2 mile away and it is $2.75?????? Avg is around $3.19.

It is crazy!
        Its even worse down here on LI; $3.69 is the average ... but that was yesterday watch it be a few cents higher now.

Comment

Yes Welpe...you read it right !!! Gas prices in So. CA have always been higher than the rest of the state. I have family in No. Ca and Central Ca - they would always complain about the elevated gas costs when they would come down to So. CA to visit me. Santa Barbara has taken top honors for most expensive gas prices in the state for the last 4 years running (maybe longer than that !!!)

Originally posted by Welpe
          e-man you were paying $2.49 LAST year? I didn't think it was that high then, it was just under $2.00 a gallon in this area last year.
          [FONT=Garamond][SIZE=4][COLOR=Indigo]Oh listen tender lumplings let me take you by the hands...I

Comment

$2.85 for the cheap stuff, $3.05 for premium in Orem, UT. Not as bad as other parts of the U.S., but still hurts when you're a student on part time wages. Maybe its time I start donating plasma again...
            Started POST Sept. 6, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Tender Lumpling
              Yes Welpe...you read it right !!! Gas prices in So. CA have always been higher than the rest of the state. I have family in No. Ca and Central Ca - they would always complain about the elevated gas costs when they would come down to So. CA to visit me. Santa Barbara has taken top honors for most expensive gas prices in the state for the last 4 years running (maybe longer than that !!!)
              Amazing. I live in San Luis Obispo and it was much cheaper than that last year.

I also remembering filling up in Huntington Beach when I was there last December and paying a price similar to SLO.
              Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2730 users online. 204 members and 2526 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X