Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $3.09 For UNLEADED REG

Just paid $3.09 for unleaded regular.
    That is a bit insane. AAA says this labor day will be the least traveled holiday in recent history and I wonder how it is effecting the buying and driving habits of others here.
    We are cutting out unecessary trips etc and will be enjoying home this weekend

The people at the gas station can't afford gas to get to work. Low wage workers are really hurting.
    Last edited by Bodie; 08-31-2005, 05:33 PM.

Bodie: got it for 2.56 last night in cincinnati, the station across the street had just changed their sign to $3.10 as I was pumping!!

Talk about luck
    ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS, DON'T BLAME OTHERS!!!

Comment

It went to $3.11 here today. I love my truck but this is getting real painful at 13 miles per gallon
      Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.

Ronald Reagan

Comment

I'm seriously thinking about going out and buying a little 3 cyl. car just to drive to court and work. I love my SUV, but its getting CRAZY!!!!!!!
        ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS, DON'T BLAME OTHERS!!!

Comment

$3.49 around here

Comment

I read the average price jump has been 15+ cents a gallon. The thing that kills me is that even after the hurricane affected oil refineries are back at full speed the price will only go down a few cents.

BTW I hear gas in Iraq is five cents a gallon.
            Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

$3.50/gallon of regular here.

Comment

we went from $2.40's to $3.oo over night, still a couple in the $2.60's , but not many.

Comment

plus i have heard that several gas stations here are supplied by ONLY foreign oil, no domestic oil,,so why the hell are they the highest in town.

Comment

I drive a midsize car and my wife a compact car. The gas prices are not stinging quite as bad as it is all you with your huge SUV's and trucks.

My wife used to drive about 50 miles to work each day and 50 miles home, man I am glad that she does not do that anymore...
                    Retired 02/01/13

Comment

more than $3/gallon? oh my god....
                      damn I'm glad I bike everywhere.
                      Soon departments will be forced to have more officers on bike than road to save money on gas to avoid layoffs....
                      Well life is too short so love the one ya got cuz ya might get run over or ya might get shot.

Comment

I apologize for not being a cop and posting here, but I need to vent about the gas issue in America. 3.05 per gallon here in phoenix at some stations is ridiculous. But I can deal with it, a little easier now that I've got a motorcycle in addition to my car, but it ****ES the hell out of me when they interview these people on the news about the gas prices and they are all the little rich bastards from Scottsdale and Cave Creek (why not interview someone from south Phoenix who is truly feeling the effects of the gas prices?) and you can see their Denali, H2, Excursion etc... all jacked up on 38 inch rims that are still spinning and they're bitching about how the gas prices are affecting their wallets and that they are going to have to change their spending habits, God forbid that they don't valet or go buy the new Gucci suit or Armni sunglasses...........I'm SORRY but if you're buying a vehicle such as these and performing these modifications then you are not hurting in the "bling bling" department and should go buy a smaller commute car. I'm sorry that this really has nothing to do with this thread, nor am I a police officer and should not be posting here (O.com do what you want with this post) but I just needed to vent a little. Oh and a message to people driving vehicles larger than my studio apartment, QUIT BITCHING ABOUT GAS PRICES AND GET A SMALLER VEHICLE! The price of gas is simply a market rationale device to prevent shortages and surpluses. People must alter their driving habits and car buying choices if they cannot afford fuel. Yes this may make some mad and ****y, but guess what that is how it is going to have to be.
                        Caught in the action of kill or be killed, greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for his brother.

RIP brother and sister officers who have made the ultimate sacrifice.

Comment

Anybody can post in this section

Comment

Consider yourself LUCKY if you are paying $3.05 in Atlanta Ga on CBS nightly news at a BP station it was $6.57 a gallon for regular unleaded,Even the Ceo of BP announced on CNBC that it will steadly rise in prices there are not enough refineries running to even attempt to tap in to the Stragitic Oil Reserves.President Bush allowed and the EPA has dropped emmissions retraints across the Nation,So Gas prices for the forseeable future will rise,Like it or not>That Dang Hurricane has hit us all across this Land

Comment

Originally posted by Bodie
                              Anybody can post in this section
                              Good, then I don't feel bad. Thank you
                              Caught in the action of kill or be killed, greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for his brother.

RIP brother and sister officers who have made the ultimate sacrifice.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 5072 users online. 321 members and 4751 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X