300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems in NO

If this is discussed already, this can be deleted...

Is anyone else floored at the way some of the people are reacting in New Orleans? I know it's not the majority, but wow. All that looting, car jackings, shootings, etc. They interviewed one man that was just walking and was being shot at from a store.

Now, stepping back and looking at it, I can understand the stealing of food and drinks. But seriously, they have people on tape stealing beer and clothing. What goes through someone's head to make them act that way.

Also there was rumor that in one of the jails riots have broken out. There were inmates holding hostages and all that kinda stuff. This was just rumored at this point, no verification.

Again, I just can't imagine some people acting this way. You'd think that everyone would work together, but then again there is no perfect world.

Originally posted by YJ95
    If this is discussed already, this can be deleted...

Is anyone else floored at the way some of the people are reacting in New Orleans? I know it's not the majority, but wow. All that looting, car jackings, shootings, etc. They interviewed one man that was just walking and was being shot at from a store.

Now, stepping back and looking at it, I can understand the stealing of food and drinks. But seriously, they have people on tape stealing beer and clothing. What goes through someone's head to make them act that way.

Also there was rumor that in one of the jails riots have broken out. There were inmates holding hostages and all that kinda stuff. This was just rumored at this point, no verification.

Again, I just can't imagine some people acting this way. You'd think that everyone would work together, but then again there is no perfect world.
    Why steal Tv sets,I heard also about the riots in jail,but no conformation! TV sets with no infrastructure get real

Comment

FOX News is currently reporting two men armed with AK-47's just opened fire on a New Orleans Police Precint. I hope to God the city of New Orleans gets some help somehow, it really doesn't look like they have the ability to do search & rescue AND keep order on their own.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4060 users online. 170 members and 3890 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on Yesterday.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X