Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And now that we've had a huge natural disaster...

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And now that we've had a huge natural disaster...

..how long before Indonesia and other countries that we've helped send aid to us?

Is anyone else sick of saving the world and getting nothing in return?

That will be the day...

Comment

Originally posted by cleetus0219
      ..how long before Indonesia and other countries that we've helped send aid to us?

Is anyone else sick of saving the world and getting nothing in return?
      You're not supposed to do good with the expectation of getting something in return.

Maybe Canada will help you out.

Comment

Originally posted by Woodles
        You're not supposed to do good with the expectation of getting something in return.

Maybe Canada will help you out.

I agree. We/you should never do good deeds only to expect something in return. That is what makes us a better country.
        Though I do understand that the US does things for it's own interest.

TGY
        Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

Don't worry. I'm sure the US government will help out the Florida victims.

Comment

Today Venezuela offered us food and fuel, via a Citgo refinery which was not hit by the hurricane, to help out the states and victims of Katrina. They have also offered Aid workers and clean drinking water.
            Caught in the action of kill or be killed, greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for his brother.

RIP brother and sister officers who have made the ultimate sacrifice.

Comment

Thumbs up for Venzuela Glad some of our southern neighbors like to help out!
              "Respect for religion must be reestablished. Public debt should be reduced. The arrogance of public officials must be curtailed. Assistance to foreign lands must be stopped or we shall bankrupt ourselves. The people should be forced to work and not depend on government for subsistence." - Cicero, 60 B.C.

For California police academy notes go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CABasicPolice/

Comment

That's what I said too, especially after last week when the crazy Pat Roberts was talking about the assination of Venezuela's President.
                Caught in the action of kill or be killed, greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for his brother.

RIP brother and sister officers who have made the ultimate sacrifice.

Comment

Beautiful.

I made this thread sort of in jest, but I'm glad to find out that someone IS actually helping.

I thought I heard Venezuela was going to do this prior to the hurricane, but it's still nice to know we have at least 2 friends out there.

Comment

Originally posted by cleetus0219
                    Beautiful.

I made this thread sort of in jest, but I'm glad to find out that someone IS actually helping.

I thought I heard Venezuela was going to do this prior to the hurricane, but it's still nice to know we have at least 2 friends out there.
                    I don't get it though. Why isn't your government helping you out. I thought that the US was the richest country in the world?

Comment

I don't get it though. Why isn't your government helping you out. I thought that the US was the richest country in the world?
                      Is it just me or does this post kinda get anyone else mad? Our gov't IS helping them. Why would they not? It's just nice to know that other countries are there for you when you need them most.

Comment

Well we are called the United States of America,With 50 states and terriotoies ,Hang on Help is on the Way,by way of 48 other states.I just heard on Larry King Live,about bringing in cruise ships to help evcauate NO and Ms Gulf Coast victims,The time to act is now.I remember Bush Sr drugg his feet during Andrew in bringing relief,hope Jr acts Faster!

Comment

Huh?

I'm sure millions of Federal dollars will get poured into disaster relief down there.
                          Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

There are already thousands of trucks their now with relief supplies on them just waiting for FEMA to empty them out.

They were sent in before the storm hit and rode it out in places like Meridian ,MS . Montgomery,AL and others.

I plan on joining them in about a week. As the initial supplies run out, they will truck more supplies in from all over.
                            Straight Up

new office pic relocated to: http://truckingamerica.blogspot.com/

Comment

double post, sorry.

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3046 users online. 179 members and 2867 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X