300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testing something

I Am Testing To See What Happens When I Type In All Caps Like I Am Right Now.
    Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Ah-ha! That explains why there are so many people who seem to capitalize every word. They are writing their original post in all caps but the server software automatically converts it to that strange text.
    Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

Comment

YOU MEAN like this.

And Welpe, some people just have to much time on their hands.

Comment

It took me all of 30 seconds to do that...

It only works when the entire post is typed in caps.

Comment

Boy you are so easily amused
          "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
          Not Yet Visited: 16
          Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Well I figure this would be doing everyone a favor considering how many people pull their hair out over those type of posts.

It's not amusement, just curiosity fulfilled.

Comment

Originally posted by Welpe
              Well I figure this would be doing everyone a favor considering how many people pull their hair out over those type of posts.

It's not amusement, just curiosity fulfilled.

How is the studying going?
              "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)

Comment

I Am Very Confused Right Now.

So why does it automatically change it?

Comment

Welpe,
                  Thank you for your sacrifice of time, in the interest of bettering our opinions of those who type in all caps, by, with no fear or self regard, experimenting with your post. I thank you.
                  RIP Brett Thompson, 17, 09/12/1989-09/14/2006

Seatbelts save lives

Comment

Originally posted by usafcop64528
                    Welpe,
                    Thank you for your sacrifice of time, in the interest of bettering our opinions of those who type in all caps, by, with no fear or self regard, experimenting with your post. I thank you.
                    Was that the Budweiser "Real American Heroes" song playing in the background?

3B, school starts Sept. 19. Still enjoying summer here!

Comment

Originally posted by usafcop64528
                      Welpe,
                      Ditto that. I have always wondered that myself, but never speculated as to how it was done, just that someone was either too active on the keyboard or had some kind of "Apple" Font turned on.
                      Do you realize that in about 40 years, we'll have thousands of old ladies running around with tattoos?
                      --------------------------------------------------
                      Common sense... the LEAST COMMON of all of the senses.
                      --------------------------------------------------
                      Why are hemorrhoids called "hemorrhoids" instead of "assteroids"?

Comment

Originally posted by Welpe
                        Was that the Budweiser "Real American Heroes" song playing in the background?

3B, school starts Sept. 19. Still enjoying summer here!

Trying to figure out who the hell 3B was... Duh... I am so out of it. I should be in bed but can't get "sleepy". Hey you start school the day after my birthday. Shhhhhhhhhhhh you didn't see me type that.

School started for me last Wednesday. I only have one class trying to find another job until I can be hired to a PD.
                        Last edited by BaseballBabe; 08-27-2005, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Thank you Welpe.....that crap was driving me nuts, and when people asked the offeinders to stop, they just went on doing it. Now we know why.

Comment

Now try and figure out a way to beat it...
                            Bill Cosby: Stewie, what do you think candy is made out of?
                            Stewie Griffin: Sunshine and farts! What the hell kind of question is that?!

Comment

Originally posted by Puget Sound
                              Now try and figure out a way to beat it...
                              I thought it was kind of simple really: Don't type in all caps.
                              No man is justified in doing evil on the grounds of expediency. - Theodore Roosevelt, The Strenuous Life: Essays and Addresses (1900)

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4252 users online. 241 members and 4011 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 05:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X