X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Guy
    replied
    Originally posted by BrickCop
    He left out the part about his stroll at the Hedo beach wearing nothing but a smile.... :
    LOL. I never made it to the beach................

TGY

Leave a comment:

• Harleydude
    replied
    /.,/,./,./,./,./,./,./,
    Last edited by Harleydude; 01-12-2006, 09:45 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BrickCop
    replied
    Originally posted by That Guy
    We also landed in Jamaica....

He left out the part about his stroll at the Hedo beach wearing nothing but a smile.... :

Leave a comment:

• Styx
    replied
    Now I am craving fish tacos...will have to find out where I can get some over here. I could always make some, I guess. OOOHHHH....actually I want crawfish etouffee enchiladas....

Good luck finding that sexy Italian...be careful, though!

Leave a comment:

• BaseballBabe
    replied
    Originally posted by Styx
    Sounds like a blast BBB. My uncle lives in Santa Monica and he and his wife go to Puerto Vallarta and the surrounding areas in that part of Mexico often....he loves it so much. I have a pic of him kissing a dolphin...its so cute!

Have fun and be safe; take tons of pictures to show us....tell me how the fish tacos are down there...OH, I so want a fish taco now after all this cruise in Mexico talk!

I will be sure to tell you how the fish tacos are and about the rest of the trip.

Maybe I will meet another "sexy" Italian on the cruise...

BBB

Leave a comment:

• BaseballBabe
    replied
    Originally posted by Migraman
    BBB, I'm just impressed they named the cruise line after you . Very cool.

Pffh

I am "NOT" a Princess and nor do I choose to be one... smart ***!!

Leave a comment:

• Styx
    replied
    Sounds like a blast BBB. My uncle lives in Santa Monica and he and his wife go to Puerto Vallarta and the surrounding areas in that part of Mexico often....he loves it so much. I have a pic of him kissing a dolphin...its so cute!

Have fun and be safe; take tons of pictures to show us....tell me how the fish tacos are down there...OH, I so want a fish taco now after all this cruise in Mexico talk!

Leave a comment:

• Migraman
    replied
    Originally posted by BaseballBabe
    I booked a cruise to Mexico on Princess Cruise Lines.
    BBB, I'm just impressed they named the cruise line after you . Very cool.

Leave a comment:

• That Guy
    replied
    Originally posted by BaseballBabe
    Its a 7 day cruise. Here is the schedule of where its going

here

Looks like a good trip. I try to take all my leave in the winter and go to sunny places.
    Cruises are great but they can be pricey. I get a magazine from Carnival and they list lifetime cruisers, some have gone on 80+ trips.
    Those stops in AK are great, I recommend hooking onto one that offers more trips into the interior so you can see the whole state. Plus try one in the winter .

BTW your legs look great, makes me wish I was on the ship with you! LOL Have fun!

TGY

Leave a comment:

• Creeker
    replied
    Cruises be damned... those are great Gams!

Leave a comment:

• BaseballBabe
    replied
    Originally posted by Duke
    Took the same cruise on my honeymoon. It was a lot of fun. The ship was great....Royal Carribean I think....not sure.

Royal Caribbean Cruises are excellent too. I have been on two of them.

I like Royal Caribbean and Princess Cruises the best.

Leave a comment:

• Duke
    replied
    Took the same cruise on my honeymoon. It was a lot of fun. The ship was great....Royal Carribean I think....not sure.

Leave a comment:

• BaseballBabe
    replied
    [QUOTE=That Guy]BBB which side of MX are you going too and how long? Are you leaving the island?
    I took a 7-day "eastern" Caribbean cruise (Carnival Triumph) last winter and stopped in Couzumel.
    Didn

Leave a comment:

• BaseballBabe
    replied
    Originally posted by gpd810mertie
    Wow...I envy your Alaskan cruise. I would love to go to Alaska.

We took a short 3 day cruise to KeyWest, then on to Cozumel....it was...different. I wasn't impressed with Cozumel that much. Guys with AK47's standing there when you get off the boat..and they didn't look too friendly lol. Once you left the harbor area...away from Senor Frogs lol....it looked like Beirut and didn't smell too good. We had a not so nice trip in a "cab" if you can call it that on our excursion for the day...6 of us packed into a mini car like sardines, with the driver doing 80 mph, with a steering wheel the size of a donut. We weren't sure if we were even going to make it to our excursion alive...but we did...and the private beach was beautiful. I don't think Cozumel would be in our future as a place to return to, but I hear other parts of Mexico are nice.

Have fun.

Sounds scary and exciting.

Leave a comment:

• azchopshopcop
    replied
    Originally posted by tk0727
    got a group planning a cruise in May.. We have four stops. can't wait!

Ok, how come I wasn't invited??

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3963 users online. 299 members and 3664 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X