300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Styx
    Sounds like a blast BBB. My uncle lives in Santa Monica and he and his wife go to Puerto Vallarta and the surrounding areas in that part of Mexico often....he loves it so much. I have a pic of him kissing a dolphin...its so cute!

Have fun and be safe; take tons of pictures to show us....tell me how the fish tacos are down there...OH, I so want a fish taco now after all this cruise in Mexico talk!

I will be sure to tell you how the fish tacos are and about the rest of the trip.

Maybe I will meet another "sexy" Italian on the cruise...

BBB
    "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." - Jackie Robinson

*UPDATED* Visited: 14 (Arizona Diamondbacks, L.A. Dodgers, L.A. Angels, S.D. Padres,Atlanta Braves, Tampa Bay Rays, Florida Marlins, N.Y. Yankees, N.Y. Mets, Boston Red Soxs, Washington Nationals,Seattle Mariners,Oakland A's and the S.F. Giants.)
    Not Yet Visited: 16
    Baseball Hall of Fame- Visited

Comment

Now I am craving fish tacos...will have to find out where I can get some over here. I could always make some, I guess. OOOHHHH....actually I want crawfish etouffee enchiladas....

Good luck finding that sexy Italian...be careful, though!

Comment

Originally posted by That Guy
        We also landed in Jamaica....

He left out the part about his stroll at the Hedo beach wearing nothing but a smile.... :
        Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The first amendment protected views/commentary/opinions/satire expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer.

Comment

/.,/,./,./,./,./,./,./,
          Last edited by Harleydude; 01-12-2006, 09:45 AM.
          Just the facts ma`am, just the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by BrickCop
            He left out the part about his stroll at the Hedo beach wearing nothing but a smile.... :
            LOL. I never made it to the beach................

TGY
            Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

Comment

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3569 users online. 204 members and 3365 guests.

Most users ever online was 26,947 at 08:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
            Working...
            X