• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Colonel(44)
    replied
    Originally posted by Styx
    Welpe....
    I am full bloodied...no half of anything in this enchilada!!!!!!

My daughter, on the other hand......
    Yes we know,but you are Beloved on o.com,cause you are nice and have not been naughty like the rest of us and been banned!

Leave a comment:

• Welpe
    replied
    Oi, lo siento. I was under the impression you were a mix like myself.

Well you speak very good English for a full blooded hispanic... (hehehehehe).

Leave a comment:

• Styx
    replied
    Welpe....
    I am full bloodied...no half of anything in this enchilada!!!!!!

My daughter, on the other hand......
    Last edited by Styx; 08-29-2005, 12:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• gotthblues
    replied
    Originally posted by The Colonel(44)
    On our local Tv in the Mid South Lawyer ads are driving me Nuts,from Car accidents on the job injurys,Social Security Disability and so on,I ought to file one for having to breathe in 2nd hand cigarttee smoke from my Dad's brand 40 years ago when I was young
    yea, i know what ya mean, bout 60% of commercials are lawyers. hey, ya'd probly win,,,,

Leave a comment:

• The Colonel(44)
    replied
    Originally posted by gotthblues
    dont get me started, my old college has to change their name "savages" but the "seminoles" can keep theirs. i hadnt heard about the horse thought, but it dont sue-prise me.
    people are just lookin for **** to bitch about.
    On our local Tv in the Mid South Lawyer ads are driving me Nuts,from Car accidents on the job injurys,Social Security Disability and so on,I ought to file one for having to breathe in 2nd hand cigarttee smoke from my Dad's brand 40 years ago when I was young

Leave a comment:

• gotthblues
    replied
    I also heard about a big stink stirring in College football ranks,The Indian Mascot for Florida State can't ride out on his horse it execite the crowd and chunk is spear into the ground and also about Indian names for NFL or any sports teams everybody is sue crazy these days
    dont get me started, my old college has to change their name "savages" but the "seminoles" can keep theirs. i hadnt heard about the horse thought, but it dont sue-prise me.
    people are just lookin for **** to bitch about.

Leave a comment:

• The Colonel(44)
    replied
    i heard all about that too,, my opinion, if the side effects, are anal bleeding, anal swelling, anal itching, vomiting and so on, and you take it, well, .
    but very true, i guess they can find anything to sue over,
    dont know if you heard or not, but Bob Stoups, the OU football coach is being sued by the woman he hired as a nanny, she tripped over the dog and got hurt, he was going to take care of her, then a lawyer got hold of her, now all bets are off, what a shame.
    I also heard about a big stink stirring in College football ranks,The Indian Mascot for Florida State can't ride out on his horse it execite the crowd and chunk is spear into the ground and also about Indian names for NFL or any sports teams everybody is sue crazy these days

Leave a comment:

• gotthblues
    replied
    They make it by suing Pharmasuitical companies by producing drugs like Vioxx,I read just recently that a jury found the Drug Company Merick the maker of Vioxx $265 Million dollars liable to a edlerly couple who's spouse died after taking Vioxx,That was the one drug that made me feel better since being Dx with RA&OA.I heard next the lawyers are gearing up to go after the Fast Food Giants McDonalds,Wendys,etc for all the morbid obese Americans in this country!
    i heard all about that too,, my opinion, if the side effects, are anal bleeding, anal swelling, anal itching, vomiting and so on, and you take it, well, .
    but very true, i guess they can find anything to sue over,
    dont know if you heard or not, but Bob Stoups, the OU football coach is being sued by the woman he hired as a nanny, she tripped over the dog and got hurt, he was going to take care of her, then a lawyer got hold of her, now all bets are off, what a shame.

Leave a comment:

• The Colonel(44)
    replied
    but then how would lawyers make their money???????????????
    They make it by suing Pharmasuitical companies by producing drugs like Vioxx,I read just recently that a jury found the Drug Company Merick the maker of Vioxx $265 Million dollars liable to a edlerly couple who's spouse died after taking Vioxx,That was the one drug that made me feel better since being Dx with RA&OA.I heard next the lawyers are gearing up to go after the Fast Food Giants McDonalds,Wendys,etc for all the morbid obese Americans in this country!

Leave a comment:

• gotthblues
    replied
    Really Folks playing the Race card gets old,in a city election only 16% of 7,000 registered voters actually turned out to vote,Of all of the Freedoms we enjoy as Americans and that our military men are dying for in Iraqui.We owe it too ourselves to drag our lazy butts away from the computer,TV,to exercise our right to vote whatever the color of the most qualified canidate that is running for office.Can't we just all get along and for once lay down the Race Card! IMHO
    but then how would lawyers make their money???????????????

Leave a comment:

• The Colonel(44)
    replied
    Really Folks playing the Race card gets old,in a city election only 16% of 7,000 registered voters actually turned out to vote,Of all of the Freedoms we enjoy as Americans and that our military men are dying for in Iraqui.We owe it too ourselves to drag our lazy butts away from the computer,TV,to exercise our right to vote whatever the color of the most qualified canidate that is running for office.Can't we just all get along and for once lay down the Race Card! IMHO

Leave a comment:

• Welpe
    replied
    Originally posted by Styx
    I dont see why not...its only fair.
    Since you're half-Mexican, you have to sue yourself. (Same here).

Leave a comment:

• That Guy
    replied
    Just because one bcomes the "majority" doesn't mean they are sprinted overnight into all the postions of power.
    "Minorities" have always out numbered the "majority" for years.

TGY

Leave a comment:

• Praetorian
    replied
    Sounds like New Orleans...

Leave a comment:

• ftlaudcop
    replied
    all yr gonna get is pocket money used for malt liquor purchases !

www.schackdaddy.com

Leave a comment:

MR300x250 Tablet

Collapse

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2890 users online. 198 members and 2692 guests.

Most users ever online was 158,966 at 04:57 AM on 01-16-2021.

Welcome Ad

Collapse
Working...
X