Leader

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Texas Minority is now Majority

Collapse

300x250 Mobile

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Texas Minority is now Majority

    It was announced recently that the the minorities are now the majority in Texas along with a few other states. What do ya'll think this will do to affirmative action? As far as im concerned...it sould be wiped out. If you have better qualifications, you should be hired...not just because your black, red, or yellow.

  • #2
    Originally posted by hunttx19
    It was announced recently that the the minorities are now the majority in Texas along with a few other states. What do ya'll think this will do to affirmative action? As far as im concerned...it sould be wiped out. If you have better qualifications, you should be hired...not just because your black, red, or yellow.
    but now you can claim affirmative action

    Comment


    • #3
      I was kind of thinking about stuff like this. When we become the minority, can we sue on racial grounds every time something doesn't go our way, or how about when we charge a cop with a knife and get shot for it, could we sue because it was a hate crime when we become the minority?
      When a crime breaks out, all the cute girls shout
      get the, good looking guy

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Dons
        I was kind of thinking about stuff like this. When we become the minority, can we sue on racial grounds every time something doesn't go our way, or how about when we charge a cop with a knife and get shot for it, could we sue because it was a hate crime when we become the minority?
        I dont see why not...its only fair.

        Comment


        • #5
          all yr gonna get is pocket money used for malt liquor purchases !





          www.schackdaddy.com
          " if you talk in your sleep, don't mention my name....
          " if you walk in your sleep, forget where you came....

          Comment


          • #6
            Sounds like New Orleans...

            Comment


            • #7
              Just because one bcomes the "majority" doesn't mean they are sprinted overnight into all the postions of power.
              "Minorities" have always out numbered the "majority" for years.


              TGY
              Disclaimer: The writer does not represent any organization, employer, entity or other individual. The views expressed are those only of the writer. In the case of a sarcastic, facetious, nonsensical, stirring-the-pot, controversial or devil's advocate-type post, the views expressed may not even reflect those of the writer [This sig stolen from Brickcop who stole it from Frank Booth].

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Styx
                I dont see why not...its only fair.
                Since you're half-Mexican, you have to sue yourself. (Same here).
                Hail hail the gang's all here, when the going gets tough I know my friends will still be there. - Drop Kick Murphys, "The Gang's all Here"

                Comment


                • #9
                  Really Folks playing the Race card gets old,in a city election only 16% of 7,000 registered voters actually turned out to vote,Of all of the Freedoms we enjoy as Americans and that our military men are dying for in Iraqui.We owe it too ourselves to drag our lazy butts away from the computer,TV,to exercise our right to vote whatever the color of the most qualified canidate that is running for office.Can't we just all get along and for once lay down the Race Card! IMHO

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by The Colonel(44)
                    Really Folks playing the Race card gets old,in a city election only 16% of 7,000 registered voters actually turned out to vote,Of all of the Freedoms we enjoy as Americans and that our military men are dying for in Iraqui.We owe it too ourselves to drag our lazy butts away from the computer,TV,to exercise our right to vote whatever the color of the most qualified canidate that is running for office.Can't we just all get along and for once lay down the Race Card! IMHO
                    but then how would lawyers make their money???????????????

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by gotthblues
                      but then how would lawyers make their money???????????????
                      They make it by suing Pharmasuitical companies by producing drugs like Vioxx,I read just recently that a jury found the Drug Company Merick the maker of Vioxx $265 Million dollars liable to a edlerly couple who's spouse died after taking Vioxx,That was the one drug that made me feel better since being Dx with RA&OA.I heard next the lawyers are gearing up to go after the Fast Food Giants McDonalds,Wendys,etc for all the morbid obese Americans in this country!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by The Colonel(44)
                        They make it by suing Pharmasuitical companies by producing drugs like Vioxx,I read just recently that a jury found the Drug Company Merick the maker of Vioxx $265 Million dollars liable to a edlerly couple who's spouse died after taking Vioxx,That was the one drug that made me feel better since being Dx with RA&OA.I heard next the lawyers are gearing up to go after the Fast Food Giants McDonalds,Wendys,etc for all the morbid obese Americans in this country!
                        i heard all about that too,, my opinion, if the side effects, are anal bleeding, anal swelling, anal itching, vomiting and so on, and you take it, well, .
                        but very true, i guess they can find anything to sue over,
                        dont know if you heard or not, but Bob Stoups, the OU football coach is being sued by the woman he hired as a nanny, she tripped over the dog and got hurt, he was going to take care of her, then a lawyer got hold of her, now all bets are off, what a shame.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by gotthblues
                          i heard all about that too,, my opinion, if the side effects, are anal bleeding, anal swelling, anal itching, vomiting and so on, and you take it, well, .
                          but very true, i guess they can find anything to sue over,
                          dont know if you heard or not, but Bob Stoups, the OU football coach is being sued by the woman he hired as a nanny, she tripped over the dog and got hurt, he was going to take care of her, then a lawyer got hold of her, now all bets are off, what a shame.
                          I also heard about a big stink stirring in College football ranks,The Indian Mascot for Florida State can't ride out on his horse it execite the crowd and chunk is spear into the ground and also about Indian names for NFL or any sports teams everybody is sue crazy these days

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by The Colonel(44)
                            I also heard about a big stink stirring in College football ranks,The Indian Mascot for Florida State can't ride out on his horse it execite the crowd and chunk is spear into the ground and also about Indian names for NFL or any sports teams everybody is sue crazy these days
                            dont get me started, my old college has to change their name "savages" but the "seminoles" can keep theirs. i hadnt heard about the horse thought, but it dont sue-prise me.
                            people are just lookin for **** to bitch about.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by gotthblues
                              dont get me started, my old college has to change their name "savages" but the "seminoles" can keep theirs. i hadnt heard about the horse thought, but it dont sue-prise me.
                              people are just lookin for **** to bitch about.
                              On our local Tv in the Mid South Lawyer ads are driving me Nuts,from Car accidents on the job injurys,Social Security Disability and so on,I ought to file one for having to breathe in 2nd hand cigarttee smoke from my Dad's brand 40 years ago when I was young

                              Comment

                              MR300x250 Tablet

                              Collapse

                              What's Going On

                              Collapse

                              There are currently 4491 users online. 299 members and 4192 guests.

                              Most users ever online was 26,947 at 07:36 PM on 12-29-2019.

                              Welcome Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X